• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something I learn from my sifu...

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I teach u something I learnt from my sifu...
When your opponent give u 10 slaps, u give them 100 slaps
Whoever stops slapping first will surely lose...
Example:

(1) If your opponent offer his residents 100mil upgrade... you offer your residents 200mil. At the end of the day, remember tt your objective is to benefit the residents!

(2) If your opponents distribute flyers or fridge magnets, you also should do so... End of the day, if you cannot out do them, then you shld follow as closely as possible

(3) If your opponents threaten residents, you must use a greater threat... do not back down, do not look back, do not say sorry ...

Who is my sifu ? If I get 20 unique replies on this post, I will reveal him to you :biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. If PAP said they will upgrade this and that after winning election. Opposition should double up the bet/promise.
So PAP ministers come out will bigger budget/promise. That will hard to keep up after election. That will be the end.