• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something happened at DownTown Line...

M

Mdm Tang

fyi : Raffles did wrote to ST , after the Ferrari Accident, that
they are always ready for all
types of accidents.

my point is that the Japanese lady passenger

missed a fighting chance to stay alive.

Now they are wiser from the experience:

note that the 8 workers were sent to RH even

before the Ambulan arrived . Thats what i call

: steady ...

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
399513_10151006878453001_269429067_n.jpg

This singe picture of how SCDF responds to an emergency say alot about what is wrong with the system.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bigger version

523686_10150946812477934_1879932284_n.jpg

hxxp://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/c67.0.403.403/p403x403/523686_10150946812477934_1879932284_n.jpg

hxxp://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash7/523686_10150946812477934_1879932284_n.jpg

Are you sure that bloke taliking on the handphone is a senior SCDF officer? He looks more like some ah beng selling ter bak in the market!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
523978_432099703479379_512243543_n.jpg

396099_10150894928017115_835859580_n.jpg

*LATEST* 2 workers are confirmed dead at Singapore's subway collapse site at the Downtown Line Bugis station.

The bodies were completely submerged in wet cement and pinned down by planks of wood and scaffoldings. Rescue teams used their bare hands to comb through wet cement for the second body. (Photo by SCDF)

From the photo. The scaffolding is a steel pipe. Should use I-beam. Is just waiting accident to happen.
The safety officer and structure PE should sent to jail. Also fine heavy on the company $10m for the accident and each FT worker RIP compensate for $1m.

M

Mdm Tang

just heard from radio x 2 dead are

chinese nationals . RIP.

Friends just reminded me of Urban

Legends . Deaths at building Bridges are in the Legend.

Anyone heard about the Causeway legend ?

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure that bloke taliking on the handphone is a senior SCDF officer? He looks more like some ah beng selling ter bak in the market!

Why not wearing helmets? Same as the army, the seniors always dress down, even in live exercises.

No standard, more like pulling rank to me.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

just heard from radio x 2 dead are

chinese nationals . RIP.

Friends just reminded me of Urban

Legends . Deaths at building Bridges are in the Legend.

Anyone heard about the Causeway legend ?

Must be from that what is the name "Shanghai something....", PRC standard top down...more scaffolding will be coming down soon!!

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I see safety violation here, that's a PPE zone and the 2 "officers" took off their hard hats.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe MaChi red paper falai crashed into the structure........don't say don't believe:o

lianbeng noted that rochor/bugis junction now very 'dirty' lurking with wandering spirits ever since falali n taxi langgar liao.:biggrin: 7th month akan datang soon.:eek:spooky!

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I heard that many construction will have some death under it. Nicoll Highway project was giving problem but after a few death, the project went very well...

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope they will conduct a thorough check on their processes and whatnots after this. i'm esp concerned abt the rumours abt unqualified "engineers" with fake certifications working here.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard that many construction will have some death under it. Nicoll Highway project was giving problem but after a few death, the project went very well...

In the past it was rumored that heads were buried under some construction sites like bridges. Don't know if this is urban legend or true:confused:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many people even some engineers that i know think it is a true. Not intentionally placed there but just that accidents will make sure someone's death is marked there.

In the past it was rumored that heads were buried under some construction sites like bridges. Don't know if this is urban legend or true:confused:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng wondered how many people died building Great Wall of China?:rolleyes:
not forgetting the Burma Railway.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many people even some engineers that i know think it is a true. Not intentionally placed there but just that accidents will make sure someone's death is marked there.

I remember when they were building the 1st flyover across Thomson Rd(near Toa Payoh) there was an accident where the a huge concrete blocks literally flattened one of the unlucky workers :eek: