• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

somethin i observed during my CNY hatyai trip

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
dis is what i observed:

1. there are now lots more angmoh than before, most are backpackers. In the past, i normally only see a handful, but now they are everywhere, in pub, in lee garden, eating and drinkin at the night pasar malam. Now there is even a "bangkok" style pub just outside Pink Lady for angmo.

2. most of the nice cooked food stalls owned by chinese, so they are closed. my fav fried horfun and fried chicken stall is closed.

3. price of everything increase - food, hotel, coach ticket back...price of hotel and coach increase by abt 35%. So i will not go hatyai next cny, but probably to bangkok instead.

4. they have added another coach departure at 6pm. So for the CNY period, there were 2 timing to chose, the normal 1.30pm or 6pm. If depart 1.30pm, will reach Spore at abt 6.30am the next day. If 6pm, then will arrived at abt 11am.

5. if plan to go danok, make sure go danok first before proceeding to hatyai to meet my tirak. KNN when my fren say wanto go danok, my tirak dont want me to go, so in the end my fren all go but i stay back to keep her company. when they came back, they say i missed some real good fun there, knn make me gian only :mad:

okay now a short report:

On the eve after a quick reunion dinner, my sister drove me to beach road to take the coach. Together we board the bus, but fuckin just our luck, we had a bunch of fucking noisy Indon chinese family of 4 seating behind us...so for the fuckin journey kept yakking away unti at abt 11pm when i turn ard and tell them to keep quiet becos wanto sleep. After abt 5 mins of silence, they start to yak again, but dis time, my fren turn around and shouted at them in melayu to shut the fuck up. Dis time they dare not make sound liao. In the bus, there is two angmo couple, our first time seeing angmo take coach up to hatyai.

The torturous part of the journey is the custom - singapore, malaysia and thailand. Veri long queue make us super tulan, reach hatyai abt 3 hours later than usual at 12pm. Normally we reach ther abt 8-9am, and can see my other 2 frens waiting so impatiently.

Okay, if u intend to go hatyai during cny, u must ask someone to hotel and coach ticket for u beforehand or else u will neber get the hotel u want and the coach ticket back. At the sale ticket counter, can see some newbies so desperate trying to buy hotel voucher or return coach ticket, but the poor ticket counter lady kept telling thme fully book..so dunno what will happen to them :wink:

My tirak is so happy to see me, and even more lagi when i give her 10K baht angpao. i think she took something to make her horny becos on the first night, even when after 3 shots non-stop, she still want more, until my leg also kena cramp :p

Our hotel is mayflower, a new hotel, and we discovered a very good roast meat stall along the small lane beside it. Here their siobak is one of the best in hatyai, so said my fren. We had a huge plate of mixed meat (roast duck, chicken, char siew and sio bak) with 6 double boiled winter melon and pork ribbed soup, and it cost onli 450 baht for 6 of us.,,shiok and cheap! Here is the picture of the stall:

2r22knc.jpg
2rm9v78.jpg

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good report, thanks. I've only been to Hatyai once, many years ago, just for two days of eating, drinking and shopping - company trip with a chartered coach and tourguide.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My tirak is so happy to see me, and even more lagi when i give her 10K baht angpao. i think she took something to make her horny becos on the first night, even when after 3 shots non-stop, she still want more, until my leg also kena cramp :p

Dude, it was the 10K baht ang pow that made her horny. Best aphrodisiac for women ever.

fried.perry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Bus64,

What can you do in Hatyai? Where are the interesting places I can go? Any good food stalls, shopping areas, markets, etc? How many days is enough to see whole of Hatyai?

Cheers!

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Bus64,

What can you do in Hatyai? Where are the interesting places I can go? Any good food stalls, shopping areas, markets, etc? How many days is enough to see whole of Hatyai?

Cheers!

Nobody cheong hatyai/danok anymore...... if they do go there it is more for nostalgia than action. :biggrin: ........ the current "in" playground of the cheongsters is AC. :p

fried.perry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is AC? Anyone, not cheonging .... just want to know what are the interesting places or things to do in Hatyai. :smile:

Cheers!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if they do go there it is more for nostalgia than action. :biggrin: ........ the current "in" playground of the cheongsters is AC. :p

I re-visited Hatyai many years ago from Bkk because back then all the flights from Spore to Hatyai were stopped. Compared to it's hey days it's pretty quiet, the troubles in the south have taken it's toll :(

Have cheongsters moved to AC as in the Philippines:confused: