• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone's daughter very chio.Thank goodness she doesn't look anything like the father

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Someone's daughter very chio.Thank goodness she doesn't look anything like the fa

look at her butt, i think she is very sexually active too.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Someone's daughter very chio.Thank goodness she doesn't look anything like the fa

wolf pack, fall in! AH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

possible. why not wif the money her family has. few thousands sure np.
she could be xiaxue or dawn yang fren.:biggrin:

What few thousands? Maybe also $8...:biggrin:

Last edited:

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

look at her butt, i think she is very sexually active too.

Which photo shows her butt?

Be careful, she can split legs, also means she can clamp your didi until become pancake...:biggrin:

38110_414511893042_744193042_4727459_3390204_n.jpg

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

O wait nvm my mistake

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now I'm curious. Does MBT's kids also look like sneaky assholes and WKS's kids look like snobbish bastards

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now I'm curious. Does MBT's kids also look like sneaky assholes and WKS's kids look like snobbish bastards
This is for you to find out and for us to know.:eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

someone posted a photo of her looking like a man

IMG_0532.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Daddy is a sucker.............daughter is a fucker.............big deal............just another cheap slut.........

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To think that the daughter of a minister acts just like a typical cheap sg slut. It's her dad that makes her famous. If her dad wasn't mr cow sorry to say her looks won't even make her stand out among the other sg sluts.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They should send her to replace TPL. I think most pple won't mind paying her 15K compared to TPL

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

They should send her to replace TPL. I think most pple won't mind paying her 15K compared to TPL

I think if she were to stand for election, all the chee ko pek will vote for her. She may win with a landslide better than Amy Khor.:biggrin: