• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nabez, why Vivian's daughter so chio 1?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate this fucker, but his daughter, wah lau eh, wudi chio man :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

9bmc5u.jpg

The one on the left, I think her name is Natalie or something... :p:p

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course...when u have a mix couple....kids tend to look better...Vivian himself of mixed heritage

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I suppose soon someone will post this picture?

Might as well I do it 1st. This one chio?

41068_421419898042_744193042_4906668_3709087_n.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking riddiculous that this bugger vivian doesn't look so keling has a totally kelingnized name and i bet his daughter has some 100% keling name that doesn't even have any hint of chinese in it and she doesn't even look 1 bit keling since the keling gene has been so diluted. Her dad probably telling her not to marry any chinese guy.

Many of these mixed breeds for some odd reason want to marry chinese women if they are males and are forced by family not to marry chinese males if they are females but the pt is they want to retain their keling names but don't even look like a typical keling.

President nathan's daughter married a chinese guy anyway.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah lau sai lah you all, really look not bad mah, she be your girlfriend you want right? better than TPL right? LOL

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah! gals wear like that and slim, u all say chio??? you all dont find vivian wife look a bit like man? daughter hair do nice nice, slim slim and young sure look nice. all these people with black heart, face where got nice???

Last edited:

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose soon someone will post this picture?

Might as well I do it 1st. This one chio?

41068_421419898042_744193042_4906668_3709087_n.jpg

I know who she is. She is damn gorgeous.

You should post her other pictures. She has more chio pictures. Her body is also quite good.

I don't think anyone could guess (or imagine) who's daughter she is...:smile:

Maybe you should start a new thread?:wink:

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one really something something flower on something something cow back... the wife must be the chio genes, the cow 100% cannot make it!

hehehe...