• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone say if he in WP, he would be MP. GUESS THE POLITICIAN

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is indeed difficult and need the PAP to fumble badly and the Opposition not to bad-mouth each other. What you would need is a popular vote of 46% for the Opposition, approximately what WP had performed in GE2011 but applying to all parties. Quite a tall task but do it right, still achievable.

The key reason they can so it in Malaysia is not just Anwar but there is no GRC.

And not to mention their Opposition are very vocal too. :wink:

E.g. MP Lim Guan Eng arrested and jailed under Sedition Act in 1994. He became Penang Chief Minister in 2008.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And not to mention their Opposition are very vocal too. :wink:

E.g. MP Lim Guan Eng arrested and jailed under Sedition Act in 1994. He became Penang Chief Minister in 2008.
ya, man! ...

ah eng's o man, ah siang, evryting dam ting oso open his blahdy mouth n attaq bn ... datz y msians chinese like dem ...

a lot of msian opps o gards got kena jailed b4 ... including ah siang ...

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever gets in the way of democratic development, true democratic development, will deserve a wake up call.

This must be the very few times I can agree with buckets after buckets of natural fertilizer coming out from your gap.

My question then to you is, have you waken up?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I would agree with him. There is high level of resentment towards the PAP and WP was working the ground. There is also no need to have all candidates of sterling quality, the rest can ride on the same coat tails similar to the allegations that we make of PAP as that is exactly what the GRC does. WP branding is strong and it has few outstanding candidates.

However no chance if it was SMC.

However after the antics of 2011 GE and blind loyalty towards a donkey called Tan Kin Lian, he is completely out of this game. I doubt he will even be elected to even a committee position in a cheap private recreation club.

No opposition party will dare to take him in. If they take in someone who is opposition to both PAP and WP, they might get both PAP and WP contesting in the wards they are interested in. I think most opposition parties still want to oppose PAP only for now.

He can form a new party that opposes both or opposes WP and treats PAP as non existent. Otherwise he'll just be Gopalan Nair Part II.

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
No opposition party will dare to take him in. If they take in someone who is opposition to both PAP and WP, they might get both PAP and WP contesting in the wards they are interested in. I think most opposition parties still want to oppose PAP only for now.

He can form a new party that opposes both or opposes WP and treats PAP as non existent. Otherwise he'll just be Gopalan Nair Part II.

The only way for GMS to prove that he is not just a bag of crap is to start his own political party now and run in 2016 instead of just "tompang" other people's parties all the time and then turn around and whine like a guniang when he doesn't get his way. Pathetic idiot!

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, man! ...

ah eng's o man, ah siang, evryting dam ting oso open his blahdy mouth n attaq bn ... datz y msians chinese like dem ...

a lot of msian opps o gards got kena jailed b4 ... including ah siang ...

ah po, u r jiu hu kia? :biggrin:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"A simple point is made, it is not all about winning a seat."
ROFL.

It is not about being able to grab a loaded gun - it is about chi and 铁布衫和金钟罩和太极拳。

Sure. ROFL.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point of having a strong opposition which eventually becomes the government is so that this so-called unknown devil will realise what the people want and do it, so that they will not become like the known devil. The known devil then becomes the opposition and may even come back as a better and more empathetic known devil.

How come your comment looks so similar to my competition always, always benefits the consumers?