• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone say if he in WP, he would be MP. GUESS THE POLITICIAN

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
They only have 6 MPs in parliament, and while they may not have been "turning cartwheels or somersaults" to represent the people, they haven't been doing too badly.

Although they only have 6 MPs in Parliament, the Workers’ Party have not been doing very badly…in fact, they are “turning cartwheels and somersaults”!..........just look at these people’s testimonies:

“I want to thank WP’s self-styled 魏征 for voicing his strong support for us to sell our Ponzi shares to the Singapore suckers…even though I’m a super mega-rich Foreign Talent…, just like him…Rich minds think alike…..魏征一出, 谁敢征疯!” – Avram Glazer, chairman of Manchester United Football Club

“WP has done a great job standing up for us, helping us to grow our business by recommending every Singaporean be forced to use our expensive but valuable services. Thank you WP. We owe you our living,” property agents

“我要谢谢我们的WP 事大党 (ie 事奉PAP为老大), 在国会里帮我们争取更多廉价cheap and easy 外劳入口, 帮我们牢牢地压死本地人薪水, 我们又赚大钱咯! 哈,哈,哈…….WP, 你是我们towkay的大救星!” Ah Beng bloodsucking towkays.

“Although they are very kaypoh and very free, I still want to commend the WP for speaking up our flooding problem…..But, then, I did not and most probably will never vote for those suckers.” A Watten estate tai-tai.

Finally….the ONE testimony everybody has been waiting for……

“Even though they use the “Minister Million Dollar Salary” as a campaign issue to swindle people during election, they immediately bury the hatchet and that campaign promise after the election. Now, they are openly campaigning and supporting Million Dollar salary for every Minister…Wow!......This is what Truth and Reconciliation is all about!…Speaking up the Truth on Minister Salary and throwing away their principles for Reconciliation……I’m now so happy until I don’t know what to say leh…..after causing so much problem to everybody……I'll definitely be a valuable member in a coalition cabinet with WP,” 驴 Fcuk You…..

WP….small in number but always so vocal and relentless in Parliament…. for speaking up for the very rich, very elites and very privileged.

Vote more WP MPs into Parliament and they will turn even more cartwheels and somersaults to represent the towkays and tai-tais……………….WP Boleh!

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not just that. You don't even need to be elected to effect such pressure.

Goh Meng Seng

lanjiao lang gong lanjiao wei.

as an nobody on the street, pap wont even look at your if u r shouting at them with a loudhailer.

as an elected mp, u can ask questions in parliment and the minister will have to stand up to give u a reply.

as a nobody, if u dont like govt policies, u can only kpkb on the net.

as a elected mp, u can address ppl unhappiness in parliment and vote nay on the policy.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have tried and it is not easy at all. As I have said, I have learned very important things, we must start out with the right Values and Principles else we will be wasting our time, maybe our whole lifetime, chasing after something over nothing.

I would rather cut it loose, don't want to be entangled with unnecessary troubles and start afresh. Looking at all the fumbles, tumbles and mistakes WP made right now, I would say that I feel blessed to be out of it. I do not want to lose my sanity and moral compass, just for the sake of "winning" a seat in parliament.

Goh Meng Seng

Hats off to you GMS. Without the right values and principles, politicians who are in it for any other reasons - status or economic - please retire.

With the 'values' of the Papzis, WP is no better. Please quit if you are not fighting for the ppl of Sinkieland!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
wp+n+lky.jpeg

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Although they only have 6 MPs in Parliament, the Workers’ Party have not been doing very badly…in fact, they are “turning cartwheels and somersaults”!..........just look at these people’s testimonies:

“I want to thank WP’s self-styled 魏征 for voicing his strong support for us to sell our Ponzi shares to the Singapore suckers…even though I’m a super mega-rich Foreign Talent…, just like him…Rich minds think alike…..魏征一出, 谁敢征疯!” – Avram Glazer, chairman of Manchester United Football Club

See the only way you can attack the WP is through fabrications. That shows you really have no real substance.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lanjiao lang gong lanjiao wei.

as an nobody on the street, pap wont even look at your if u r shouting at them with a loudhailer.

as an elected mp, u can ask questions in parliment and the minister will have to stand up to give u a reply.

as a nobody, if u dont like govt policies, u can only kpkb on the net.

as a elected mp, u can address ppl unhappiness in parliment and vote nay on the policy.

You are right. Without being an MP, the ruling party does not need to reply you (the MSM will also chose whether to report or not). If they reply they can choose to do so for only issues they have easy answers to. The home stay invitation by GMS is a very good example. We need to look up the dictionary for what is meant by legitimacy. When the PAP have to give an answer to someone outside of parliament, it is to the people, not to roadside politicians. For example the MRT issues.

Last edited:

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever gets in the way of democratic development, true democratic development, will deserve a wake up call.

WP may have only 6 MPs in parliament right now but just look at the WP people how they behave and act, they are becoming more PAP than PAP right now. True democratic development is not about replacing the known devil with a bigger unknown devil.

Goh Meng Seng

I respectfully disagree sir. True democratic development starts with having responsible and credible opposition parties in the Parliament, participating formulating laws and policies constructively.

It is not about making noise for the sake of making noise. It is a long term deal to build up credibility. It's not about getting degree holders to join opposition politics anymore. People have to be convinced that these opposition wannabe MPs are at least mentally sound to start off with. The reason why opposition politicians had so much trouble establishing their credibility in the past was there were just too many crackpots in the game.

kaypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Although they are very kaypoh and very free, I still want to commend the WP for speaking up our flooding problem…..But, then, I did not and most probably will never vote for those suckers.” A Watten estate tai-tai.

Who calling me???

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
See the only way you can attack the WP is through fabrications. That shows you really have no real substance.

Fabrication???

https://www.facebook.com/notes/chen-show-mao/free-market/203537246378210

Chen Show Mao has little to apologize for, in offering his ShowMaoship to the world market for free…...at the expense all Singaporeans…..

Btw, has the Glazers greedy pigs listed their shares in Singapore after all of the self-styled “魏征”slavish devotion……or had they betrayed and abandoned him and Singapore just as the Vichy WP eunuchs betray and abandon the Singapore people.

Chen Show Mao – 一只被洋鬼子遗弃的狗奴才…..

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good points bro!

Sour grapes of wrath lah!

If your objective was really to serve the needs of democratic development in Singapore, you wouldn't be bashing WP the way you have.
They only have 6 MPs in parliament, and while they may not have been "turning cartwheels or somersaults" to represent the people, they haven't been doing too badly. At least offer some constructive alternatives and criticism or wait until they are closer to having half of the seats, before you bash them like you would a poorly performing government. Or is it them having close to half of the seats precisely what you don't want?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
An opposition is needed to force the ruling party to reverse its bad policies. Its as plain as that. Across the causeway, Najib is afraid to call elections. Pit holes on the roads that have been there for decades are suddenly being filled up. Infrastructure spending has increased. Why? Because of a strong opposition in Parliament. Anwar's fumblings and Pakatan Raykat's disunity are secondary. Ultimately the result is that the ruling party is forced in a corner.

I don't see the ruling regime losing the 2/3 majority in the next 20-30 years here.

BN got a rude shock in GE2008 because of Anwar, a PM-designate at one point.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see the ruling regime losing the 2/3 majority in the next 20-30 years here.

BN got a rude shock in GE2008 because of Anwar, a PM-designate at one point.

It is indeed difficult and need the PAP to fumble badly and the Opposition not to bad-mouth each other. What you would need is a popular vote of 46% for the Opposition, approximately what WP had performed in GE2011 but applying to all parties. Quite a tall task but do it right, still achievable.

The key reason they can so it in Malaysia is not just Anwar but there is no GRC.

Last edited:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sorry that as usual, you lack basic comprehension skills which I am not surprised at all. WP people like you are fast becoming PAP-like, only know how to twist other people's words! I didn't say that, someone message me that and you know what, most probably WP members or back room supporters.

Goh Meng Seng

You should be sorry to yourself that the TRUTH FACT IS

Whole NSP team in the last election ALL FAILED ! You don't fit to talk like a pro. So sit back and enjoy this forum rather giving shitty advice.

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng wont have the chance to be MP in 2011 under WP!!! No question about it. WP will still pick CSM and YSL . GMS is very smart.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=5]Guess who said this:[/h][h=5]
Some people have private msg me that say if I am still in WP since GE 2006, I would have become an MP now. I always tell them, winning as an MP is merely a means to an end. Winning is not everything, serving is. Serving the needs of democratic development for Singapore is the ultimate aim.
[/h]
6628711bjw1dy78wrs9zpj.jpg