• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Somehow i do agree with him on raising the retirement age...

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
From his perspective. Raising the retirement age isnt that bad. But yes.. Pay us fairly!

Comment+on+why+raising+retirement+age+is+good+on+TRS.JPG

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
People enjoy working or not, it is up to the person and whether the company is willing to employ them.

and not set up what retirement age which the numbers keep getting bigger.

PLs lah..the whole motive is not about you enjoy working or not, the whole idea is to keep you CPF from withdrawing as there is no more money in it.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People enjoy working or not, it is up to the person and whether the company is willing to employ them.

PLs lah..the whole motive is not about you enjoy working or not, the whole idea is to keep you CPF from withdrawing as there is no more money in it.
I am more concern that, after years of first world education, the pappies still don't trust stinkees with their coffin money. Either stinkee pappies are smart, or chow stinkees really stupid.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very good post especially the last sentence. They are so brain washed that they need to be told when to retire and missed their ulterior motive of holding back the CPF.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am more concern that, after years of first world education, the pappies still don't trust stinkees with their coffin money. Either stinkee pappies are smart, or chow stinkees really stupid.

I am even more concerned that Singaporeans trust the govt with their money.

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is proven that one can still work with the govt until the age of 90 if one so wishes ..
so, precedent is set ..
let those who wished to carry on working go on working then

Oracle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a well-known fact and cut to the chase please, sinkies will work until you mati, thereafter the baton will pass down to your offsprings and the marathon will be continue.