• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Somebody! Stop contaminating malay food. And stop patronising these outlets. Boycott!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the problem? Now Malay also have hala hor fun, char kway teow, and prawn mee in Hala kopi tiam. Not to mention their hala Big pao with chicken instead of pork.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the problem? Now Malay also have hala hor fun, char kway teow, and prawn mee in Hala kopi tiam. Not to mention their hala Big pao with chicken instead of pork.
I will support halal hor fun right away if they throw this in. No questions asked.

bak-yu-phok-12.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if I eat mee rebus at a mudd eatery and drop a piece of pork-chop on top which I brought along. Boleh ? :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Modern day Babi is halal. Pigs now feed on grains, not swill. Thus, they are clean animals. The Koran needs to be updated.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
if @syed putra keeps fucking chinese gals, does it mean he's an infidel? Will coating his dip stick with lard infused cunt juice ex-communicate him from the promise of 72 no doubt halal mei meis?