• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

somebody pls slap these girls!

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
If we truely believe in freedom of expression, everyone has the right to express how they feel and who they support and they should not be haressed or abused for having a different belief.

Taro Ries

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry I'm should be as magnimous as the PAP. Let's just lock them up without trial for a few decades and call it square

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls la those attention seeking bitch, if worker party win it this time next election they will say in LTK they trust.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2ecg9c7.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a blaspheme....why didn't the Archbishop of the church Censure him for " In George we Trust"...1 Cor 16:22 "If anyone does not love the Lord, he is to be anathema"., excummunicate him, and made the girls repent!! ha ha ha

In God we Trust..

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are using God's name and doing a tweak. Sad. I think PAPpy dogs trying all sort of stunts to pull through.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
postnew;720913 In George said:
In George we pray "Father, forgive them for they do not know, what they are doing" Friar Geog Yope, church of the lightning gods.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
postnew;720913 In George said:
In George we pray "Father, forgive them for they do not know, what they are doing" Friar Geog Yope, church of the lightning gods.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
george-bush_1239113c.jpg

President George Bush of USA

223576_128033170605526_127939753948201_185676_4249803_n.jpg

We can have President George Yeo here :biggrin:

224769_128502360558607_127939753948201_188230_1652369_n.jpg

President George can be Singapore's "traffic policeman". Even with a good driver and a co-driver, a traffic policeman ensures the safety of everyone.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
President George can be Singapore's "traffic policeman". Even with a good driver and a co-driver, a traffic policeman ensures the safety of everyone.

But, GY 'kar gi lang, leh!, kar chng , ang ang!!"...ha ha ha

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I ever meet Xiaxue in a cul-de-sac, I will fuck her so hard, her height would increase by 5 inches!:mad::mad::mad:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i only see plastics so they are fake.:eek:

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. honest, no big deal for some media-seeking chicks.
3. simply no impact to the ground sentiments.
4. georgie boy can send more naked chicks.
5. the motion remains unchanged man!