• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

some people have animals face

jw5

Loyal
New-Picture-1.png

This is a badger, not raccoon.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir Choot, good morning.

What face does your latest fling, Ginnyfree have?:rolleyes:

I am really curious.

Wang LOSER mudlander dog ran off with tail in between its legs when there were around 40 guests waiting to see this coward wanking and jerking off to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just discovered this message posted this morning? Hehe...

What's so strange? I don't read all threads. Wang LOSER mudlander dog ran off with tail in between its legs when there were around 40 guests waiting to see this MALAYSIAN coward wanking and jerking off to win.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's so strange? I don't read all threads. Wang LOSER mudlander dog ran off with tail in between its legs when there were around 40 guests waiting to see this MALAYSIAN coward wanking and jerking off to win.

Then you are not good enough for me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cool, it shows you are pretty sane. Hehe

Of course you EVIL mudlander dogs want to make me Gila. Wang LOSER mudlander dog ran off with tail in between its legs when there were around 40 guests waiting to see this MALAYSIAN coward wanking and jerking off to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gila Gila still can remember password to login sammyboy?

Wang COWARD LOSER mudlander dog ran off with tail in between its legs when there were around 40 guests waiting to see this MALAYSIAN coward wanking and jerking off to win. Gila Gila COWARD.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
what if dog got no tail like doberman? how?

Wang COWARD LOSER mudlander dog ran off with tail in between its legs when there were around 40 guests waiting to see this MALAYSIAN coward wanking and jerking off to win. Gila Gila COWARD.