• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

some people have animals face

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward, I be honest with you . Despite being a coward you r a jovial coward. This picture makes my day. Thanks.

No OBE powers yet to tell us the Colour? :rolleyes:

Or perhaps you never had anyway and stir this up like some flatearth dumbfuck to gether attention.

Attention seeking peddling snake oil seems to be a common characteristic. Time to change your moniker. Sir Chootchiew, you have lost all credibilty:rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No OBE powers yet to tell us the Colour? :rolleyes:

Or perhaps you never had anyway and stir this up like some flatearth dumbfuck to gether attention.

Attention seeking peddling snake oil seems to be a common characteristic. Time to change your moniker. Sir Chootchiew, you have lost all credibilty:rolleyes:

Coward, thanks for the reminder. I didn't thought to change it . You gave me inspirations.

I safely accepted all your messages.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LiarPinocchio-resized-6002.png

Sir Choot, what is the Colour? Your nose is getting longer each day, Sir.

Coward, now I begin to worry computer screen size width cannot display length of my nose ..how ah

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward, thanks for the reminder. I didn't thought to change it . You gave me inspirations.

I safely accepted all your messages.

Sir Choot, it's with great pleasure to see that you have finally decided to abandon your fraudulent OBE signature. I liked your new signature. It's pretty cool and allow me to kill 2 birds with one stone. :p

My pleasure, Sir Choot.

Sir, you are getting rather agitated by the tone of your post. I humbly suggest that you cool down a little, otherwise, you may collapse like LHL. I am enjoying every bit of time spent with you in between my busy schedules.

Your humble servant.

COWARD

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir Choot, it's with great pleasure to see that you have finally decided to abandon your fraudulent OBE signature. I liked your new signature. It's pretty cool and allow me to kill 2 birds with one stone. :p

My pleasure, Sir Choot.

Sir, you are getting rather agitated by the tone of your post. I humbly suggest that you cool down a little, otherwise, you may collapse like LHL. I am enjoying every bit of time spent with you in between my busy schedules.

Your humble servant.

COWARD

Coward, I safely accepted your messages.
Did you comb your curly hair properly today ?