• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

some old photos

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
79f116f6jw1dxtyq3mo73j.jpg

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the while we have been portrait that the Japs are very courage with this and that spirit ,but actually this nation is a bunch of coward who bullied the weak without a single inch of metal on hands!! I look down on them......................................

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friends: These are long over. They Empire of Japan signed the surrender treaty and are not like these savages of over half a century ago. Forget the ill emotions and work together towards a greater future. Many wars have been fought in the past. As modern humans, we learn from them and do not repeat the same mistakes. If we hold grudge, humans will never progress and will forever be mire in the dark ages.

Cheers!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the while we have been portrait that the Japs are very courage with this and that spirit ,but actually this nation is a bunch of coward who bullied the weak without a single inch of metal on hands!! I look down on them......................................

Speak for yourself. These are old pics. I've viewed them eons ago. And I've moved on. So should the chinks. If they can worship the CCP, the very people who murdered more Chinese than the Japanese did, I'm sure they can find the magnanimity within themselves to forgive the Japanese. The Japanese have made countless apologies. The vast majority of Japanese have condemned and boycotted all propaganda material by the extreme right in their country to whitewash Japan's sordid history. Japan offered the chinks war reparation. Mao the butcher waived it off in order to get into the good books of the Japanese. Nevertheless, from 1979 till this very day, Japan has already given the chinks 3.1331 trillion yen in loan aid and 145.7 billion yen in grant aid. What more do the chinks want? Every now and then kpkb about Nanjing this Nanjing that, not to exact justice for the victims but to serve their expedient interests by constantly playing the victim and assuming the moral high ground. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If they can worship the CCP, the very people who murdered more Chinese than the Japanese did, I'm sure they can find the magnanimity within themselves to forgive the Japanese.

The guy with the most blood on his hands is still being honored at Tienanmen Square

2011050911373079.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friends: These are long over. They Empire of Japan signed the surrender treaty and are not like these savages of over half a century ago. Forget the ill emotions and work together towards a greater future. Many wars have been fought in the past. As modern humans, we learn from them and do not repeat the same mistakes. If we hold grudge, humans will never progress and will forever be mire in the dark ages.

Cheers!

I'm sure the historians here would have no qualms returning Sinkieland to the descendants of Sultan Abu Bakar. :rolleyes:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speak for yourself. These are old pics. I've viewed them eons ago. And I've moved on. So should the chinks. If they can worship the CCP, the very people who murdered more Chinese than the Japanese did, I'm sure they can find the magnanimity within themselves to forgive the Japanese. The Japanese have made countless apologies. The vast majority of Japanese have condemned and boycotted all propaganda material by the extreme right in their country to whitewash Japan's sordid history. Japan offered the chinks war reparation. Mao the butcher waived it off in order to get into the good books of the Japanese. Nevertheless, from 1979 till this very day, Japan has already given the chinks 3.1331 trillion yen in loan aid and 145.7 billion yen in grant aid. What more do the chinks want? Every now and then kpkb about Nanjing this Nanjing that, not to exact justice for the victims but to serve their expedient interests by constantly playing the victim and assuming the moral high ground. :rolleyes:

You are very right,but the true fact is this blood debts MUST be settled sooner or later however your good reasonings or whether you like it or not.It is not something you Non Chinese (I suspect you are imposing to be a non Chinese,whatever your hidden agenda is) can know or understand.

Thank you for being a peace maker

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Great pics, wasn't there back then so couldn't verify its authenticity. Could be photoshopped, you know how those ah tiongs are....

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure the historians here would have no qualms returning Sinkieland to the descendants of Sultan Abu Bakar. :rolleyes:

There was a chance of Sg returning to the north during the formation of the Federation. Don't know for sure whether its M who didn't want S or some other story. Whichever it was, Sg has been an independent nation for some time now and M would rather it remain the way it is.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
.................. blood debts MUST be settled sooner or later..........................

'Scuse me, how are these blood debts going to be settled? In the same way as what the Nips did to the Chinese during WW2? Who is going to carry that out? Bud, we have all moved forward. What is the point of repeating and reliving the barbaric past?

Cheers!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Japan is a great nation that gave us wonderful items such is the Walkmen, Instant Noodles, AV, Playstations to name a few.

The ah tiongs only gave us......what did they gave us? SARS? :confused:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are very right,but the true fact is this blood debts MUST be settled sooner or later however your good reasonings or whether you like it or not.It is not something you Non Chinese (I suspect you are imposing to be a non Chinese,whatever your hidden agenda is) can know or understand.

Thank you for being a peace maker

我到想目睹一下你们这群愚昧的新加坡种族主义者与日军战死杀场的英姿。:rolleyes: