• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Some Jiuhu Malays Plotting For Riot On Christmas Day After Bid To Demolish Keling Temple Gets Foiled With One m&d Dead!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the practising orthodox Jews accused the present zionist jews of stealing palestinian land. Already provided him the link. But tis retard will keep posting same topic/issue again and again. Waste not my precious time with him anymore.

This is typical third world evil bastards way of winning by repeating lies. Exactly the same evil way as what @musashi does to me all the time, the latest being spamming on accountant Wong that called police whore unprovoked to link it to me when I only do that to people who insulted me first.