• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some good news for ginfreely

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No that’s not what you said then in 2015 when you disappear afte I exposed you and after you posted that nipples thread. When I pointed that out. You said you come to this forum for election and it’s over and so you left. Then recently you left is due to me is first inconsistency. Then second time you said it’s due to my vulgarities but proven my thread to expose you have no vulgarities at all. So proven there were inconsistencies lies caught which you just deny based on hot air as usual to dismiss it.
Yes, push and pull factors. Its a combination of factors. Yes, after Elections and the fun is over, I tend to post less or not at all. You attacking me made taking a break from the forum a quick and easier decision. That's not the point as far as I am concerned. It's you, your fucking trolling and stalking that I find most irritating. I am not a Sinkie clone. But since you don't believe that and choose to fuck with me, I will fuck with you. Just don't let me find out who you are in real life, I will make your life a living hell. I know a few fucked-up and hard-up fuckers in JB. It's not a threat, it's not a boast. It's just something that needs to be done.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, two days ago, I posted the following (on page 4 of this same thread):
sammyboy.com/posts/2761361
in my reply to @Wunderfool:

It had already happened before, which is why she was sacked back in "early 2009":
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169

when she was 38 (or 38 going on 39 in 2009):
sammyboy.com/posts/2699016

sammyboy.com/posts/2571169

which means this year, she is either 48 (born in 1970) or 47 (born in 1971).
Keep highlighting sacked to make yourself a winner. Is me being sacked means a win to you ccb Malaysians? I didn’t even care about it!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, push and pull factors. Its a combination of factors. Yes, after Elections and the fun is over, I tend to post less or not at all. You attacking me made taking a break from the forum a quick and easier decision. That's not the point as far as I am concerned. It's you, your fucking trolling and stalking that I find most irritating. I am not a Sinkie clone. But since you don't believe that and choose to fuck with me, I will fuck with you. Just don't let me find out who you are in real life, I will make your life a living hell. I know a few fucked-up and hard-up fuckers in JB. It's not a threat, it's not a boast. It's just something that needs to be done.
Blah blah blah still twisting after caught. You have already done harm to me until India Iran and made my life a living hell still want to play victim is you psychopath.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't waste sense and logic on this bitch. Just tear her panties and fuck all her 7holes.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
No that’s not what you said then in 2015 when you disappear afte I exposed you and after you posted that nipples thread. When I pointed that out. You said you come to this forum for election and it’s over and so you left. Then recently you left is due to me is first inconsistency. Then second time you said it’s due to my vulgarities but proven my thread to expose you have no vulgarities at all. So proven there were inconsistencies lies caught which you just deny based on hot air as usual to dismiss it.

You were a little slut since 1975.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Glockman said he left due to my vulgarities when there were no vulgarities then. So obviously glockman is telling lies and caught based on solid evidence and yet he can continue to act innocent and push the blame to me. That’s how horrible ccb Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glockman said he left due to my vulgarities when there were no vulgarities then. So obviously glockman is telling lies and caught based on solid evidence and yet he can continue to act innocent and push the blame to me. That’s how horrible ccb Malaysians are.
And this is the truth that they are trying to hide.