• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some good news for ginfreely

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It should be obvious to anyone that you are a nutcase who needs a good fuck. I hope you get gang raped by indians, a few hundred of them to tear your cunt apart.

I hope you get gang raped by Bangla! Don’t forget they rape men too!

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well whether I am here or not ccb Malaysians with their ccb lies of me have ccb Indians calling me from India Iran Saudi Arabia. Not just that but these ccb Malaysians also harassed everywhere in YouTube Duolingo quora Etc. And of course glockman is not affected as he is a psychopath attacker while I am the victim.

Your heightened perception of being persecuted is driven by high levels of the neurotransmitter dopamine. Its been associated with affecting our judgment of probabiliies.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5889481/

This state could have been brought about by (over) medication.

Maybe if you devoted some energy to understanding why you think the way you think (ie how the brain works), you might find some relief from whatever is tormenting you.

Good luck.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besides the usual crap on exercise and meditation, I find this to be useful:

https://www.theguardian.com/society...ugs-alone-wont-fix-our-epidemic-of-depression

...Food is a third healing ally. Deficiencies in vital nutrients that are low in the standard American, processed food diet are more prevalent in people with lower incomes, but widespread among all Americans. At least 30% of adults are deficient in vitamin D, preventing them from effectively synthesizing serotonin and making them more vulnerable to depression. Other nutrient deficiencies – including folic acid, vitamins B6 and 12, magnesium, zinc and chromium – may also play a crucial role in depression.
Populations high in omega 3 fatty acids (present in fish and fish oil) are less depressed, as are people with a healthy balance of bacteria in their intestine. Supplementing one’s diet with vitamins, minerals and the gut-healing bacteria of “probiotics” may be crucial in relieving depression.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your heightened perception of being persecuted is driven by high levels of the neurotransmitter dopamine. Its been associated with affecting our judgment of probabiliies.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5889481/

This state could have been brought about by (over) medication.

Maybe if you devoted some energy to understanding why you think the way you think (ie how the brain works), you might find some relief from whatever is tormenting you.

Good luck.
Well it’s not perception but REAL phone calls from India Iran that I have poste before. And REAL slandering post in Living in JB forum with my name and nric slandering me a slut whore mistress. I never see that post before but it’s contirmed by wuqi256 before. So your premise is totally wrong.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well it’s not perception but REAL phone calls from India Iran that I have poste before. And REAL slandering post in Living in JB forum with my name and nric slandering me a slut whore mistress. I never see that post before but it’s contirmed by wuqi256 before. So your premise is totally wrong.

If people can list your name and nric as a slut, YOU ARE A SLUT!!! A FUCKING SLUT!!!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If people can list your name and nric as a slut, YOU ARE A SLUT!!! A FUCKING SLUT!!!

They listed @wuqi256 name and nric too. So he must be a slut too. Ccb Malaysians government data got no security any one can steal property owner name and nric. Ccb Malaysian son of whore @Valium pretending not to know.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
proven there were inconsistencies lies caught which you just deny based on hot air as usual to dismiss it.
Yes, push and pull factors. Its a combination of factors. Yes, after Elections and the fun is over, I tend to post less or not at all. You attacking me made taking a break from the forum a quick and easier decision. That's not the point as far as I am concerned. It's you, your fucking trolling and stalking that I find most irritating. I am not a Sinkie clone. But since you don't believe that and choose to fuck with me, I will fuck with you. Just don't let me find out who you are in real life, I will make your life a living hell. I know a few fucked-up and hard-up fuckers in JB. It's not a threat, it's not a boast. It's just something that needs to be done.
I've finally decided to start the following new thread of mine to assist you in finding out @ginfreely's real-life identity:
sammyboy.com/threads/dear-alvin-mccully-please-sue-the-following-real-life-woman-who-is-using-sammyboy-coms-ginfreely-account-for-defaming-your-good-father-leonard.256754
but unless I'm mistaken, that's only if Alvin McCully (who is a lawyer) or his father (Leonard) decides to sue her and if, hopefully, there's a public trial! :tongue:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I've finally decided to start the following new thread of mine to assist you in finding out @ginfreely's real-life identity:
sammyboy.com/threads/dear-alvin-mccully-please-sue-the-following-real-life-woman-who-is-using-sammyboy-coms-ginfreely-account-for-defaming-your-good-father-leonard.256754
but that's only if Alvin McCully (who is a lawyer) or his father (Leonard) decides to sue her and if, hopefully, there's a public trial!:tongue:
I sure take time off from work, attend the trial and do some artwork and post in this forum for laffs :biggrin:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi, the phone calls are undoubtedly real, but the imbalance in dopamine levels or slow reputake of it by the body, makes you miscaluculate the probability that it's from some stalker/bully on SBF, and causes you to believe the improbable as highly probable or even real.

Think of it like gambling... Normally you wouldn't bet that a random call from country X is from a SBF stalker dude/gal, but high levels of dopamine will cause u to miscaluculate the probability and you end up betting (wrongly) your entire fortune on it.

Nonetheless, it's really up to you to snap out of the comfort of your altered reality (or virtual reality if I may) and step into the light.

Take your time. The forum will probably be here beyond SG100.