• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Solid proof that it’s not something in my head but ccb Malaysian sons of whores criminal harassment acts

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A big plastic rim torn off from plastic paint container was thrown onto my house back balcony facing another housing estate.

1BC122AE-6A56-44FF-8B93-4AE2BA9008B1.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just saw this. Now who still want to say I am mad? It’s not my problem but ccb Malaysians fault FROM DAY ONE ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cycle-of-Overcompensation.jpg

Noted your overcompensating thread. Lol :biggrin:
What’s overcompensating about starting a thread like this? I just saw this yesterday evening is a matter of fact. Don’t think too highly of yourself ok son of pahang whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A big plastic rim torn off from plastic paint container was thrown onto my house back balcony facing another housing estate.

View attachment 49325
To get the right perspective, this plastic rim is not tiny but BIG rim torn off from big container like those 20 liter or more paint containers. That is, no way they will fly up to my second storey balcony by wind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To get the right perspective, this plastic rim is not tiny but BIG rim torn off from big container like those 20 liter or more paint containers. That is, no way they will fly up to my second storey balcony by wind.
And btw it’s not one but TWO of them on my balcony. No way it can be an act of god but criminal harassment intimidation by ccb Malaysians sons of whores. BAD MALAYSIANS DOGS.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And btw it’s not one but TWO of them on my balcony. No way it can be an act of god but criminal harassment intimidation by ccb Malaysians sons of whores. BAD MALAYSIANS DOGS.
Physical harassment. Sexual harrassment. Firecrackers harassment. Besides criminal defamation of a virgin being a whore until India Iran. That’s how ccb Malaysians are. All bad and rotten to the core Malaysian dogs. The good humans must be all dead.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Physical harassment. Sexual harrassment. Firecrackers harassment. Besides criminal defamation of a virgin being a whore until India Iran. That’s how ccb Malaysians are. All bad and rotten to the core Malaysian dogs. The good humans must be all dead.
Oh ya how can I forget ccb Malaysians dogs are thieves too stealing my photos. Criminal defamation intimidation harassment and theft. Suffice to justify calling them ccb Malaysian sons of whores?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SOLID BIG PROOF LOL