• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So will TJS and Nicole create their own political party

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both of them are very chummy, both of them are losers--electorally this time.

With TJS out of SDP, unless he rejoins, would he not be better off with Nicole together? After all, Nicole is better than GMS so Nicoel can leave NSP.

sue anne

Alfrescian
Loyal

With TJS out of SDP, unless he rejoins, would he not be better off with Nicole together? After all, Nicole is better than GMS so Nicoel can leave NSP.

TJS loves jumping ships....

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I was wondering what clicks between TJS and Nicole Seah and Jeannette. The other former RP gang - Hazel and Tony, were not involved. Gives me the impression that they knew each other long before.

Nicole is still young. Apart from ladylike charisma, sultry air and good speaking skills, her open siding of TJS who had no chance of winning and management of the fund raising episode tells me that her political acumen is not there yet, perhaps due to age and also others.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I was wondering what clicks between TJS and Nicole Seah and Jeannette. The other former RP gang - Hazel and Tony, were not involved. Gives me the impression that they knew each other long before.

Nicole is still young. Apart from ladylike charisma, sultry air and good speaking skills, her open siding of TJS who had no chance of winning and management of the fund raising episode tells me that her political acumen is not there yet, perhaps due to age and also others.

Nicole knew NSP was useless under GMS. Yet she joined. TJS couldn't enter WP cause he wasn't one with grassroots experience. He joined the loser party. Now he left.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
TJS immediately after the results of GE, made subtle approached to a number of parties. He has been meeting up with Jeanette and Nicole regularly. The writing is on the wall. My sense is that Alec will join them but not Teo Soh Lung who will remain with SDP because of their model. Vincent position will be interesting. But I suspect that he will remain with SDP.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
TJS immediately after the results of GE, made subtle approached to a number of parties. He has been meeting up with Jeanette and Nicole regularly. The writing is on the wall. My sense is that Alec will join them but not Teo Soh Lung who will remain with SDP because of their model. Vincent position will be interesting. But I suspect that he will remain with SDP.

Vincent W is a true blue SDP member. TJS thinks he can win the hearts of youngsters through the ladies. It didnt work this PE.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SDP has always champion the cause of these ex-detainees fearlessly & vigorously, here & abroad. Teo Soh Lung being the faithful, grateful & dependable stalwart will remain with the SDP. She's not in the habit of party-hopping! Same for Dr Vincent whose own ideals & values meshed with the SDP.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP has always champion the cause of these ex-detainees fearlessly & vigorously, here & abroad. Teo Soh Lung being the faithful, grateful & dependable stalwart will remain with the SDP. She's not in the habit of party-hopping! Same for Dr Vincent whose own ideals & values meshed with the SDP.

And for that it will never win an election

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
If TJS and NS creates their own party it is not a bad thing... they both have enough support. TJS's "mere 25.04%" is very substantial, considering this is "national average" pulled down by many pro-TCB wards. Those who followed closely would have noticed he was 1st in some of the East Coast wards.

Contrary to some who believe this PE outcome is negative for both TJS and NS, i find that it raises his profile and he projected himself quite well.

Both TJS and NS exhibits the same sincere and serve from the heart personality, that explains why they click. Given that both SDP and NSP is a baggage, it is good for both of them to leave their parties. Maybe WP should poach them so as to avoid having too many opposition parties.

Last edited:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes they will all stick together and fight under the SDP banner. I believe TJS too.

He wont join back in a hurry. Not if TT dies in office so he could have another go at the presidency. This PE has raised his stars for next electoral fight.

Nicole and Jeannette have drawn closer to TJS. I believe they form a very formidable force in any GRC. Together with Dr Vincent and Michelle Lee, another GRC must fall.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If TJS and NS creates their own party it is not a bad thing... they both have enough support. TJS's "mere 25.04%" is very substantial, considering this is "national average" pulled down by many pro-TCB wards. Those who followed closely would have noticed he was 1st in some of the East Coast wards.

Contrary to some who believe this PE outcome is negative for both TJS and NS, i find that it raises his profile and he projected himself quite well.

Both TJS and NS exhibits the same sincere and serve from the heart personality, that explains why they click. Given that both SDP and NSP is a baggage, it is good for both of them to leave their parties. Maybe WP should poach them so as to avoid having too many opposition parties.

TJS is a opportunist. But also a failure twice.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal

SDP is a lost cause in Singapore. I hope that TJS, Jeanette, Nicole will start a new Party.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
What heart?Work for government keep quiet for 11 years and then suddenly run and lose GE and PE?

I believe as a civil servant, he is NOT able to comment politically. His sudden participation could be a result of the failings in gahmen. The high and mighty PAP has made many sick with their arrogance and disdain for peasant's rights.

Failures are the mother of all experiences.