• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So who kena caned in school before?

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.corpun.com/vidsc9.htm

In my case, as primary 5 student. All the boys got caned for making too much noise running up the steps. Neighbourhood primary school then with plenty of perverts who are school principals and teachers. Witnessed it all. The principal would amuse himself by carrying a rotan cane and whack little children behinds as they run toward class when recess ended. His assistant would flash his penis in arousal, one Lolita described to her classmates how he did it. Probably too young for any life-long trauma. One teacher would call little girls over to his side and gently caress their rear. Another was a scout master who every little girl in school was terrified of. He gets his pleasure rough handling them for mistakes they make. This one was eventually jailed for molesting nearly a 100 students. They are retired or dead by now. The school (Paya Lebar area) became a Muslim 'orphanage' and eventually demolished.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
kana cane in pri sch is like winning medal in war for a soldier. every male will has it

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kana cane in pri sch is like winning medal in war for a soldier. every male will has it

Yes agreed. I did not kena caned till secondary school.
I collected 24 strokes in total during my four years.
Principal's office caning, classroom caning and the biggie which was public caning...looking back it was just being mischievous and no bad memories whatsoever...back then the teachers all predicted that bad students like me would graduate to kena roton....have not kena rotan before and dun intend to.

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY.For drawing on toilet door when in RI.He thought they'd go easy because he top student. But whack means whack.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me. I got caned on my palm by the chinese discipline mistress. I wanted to go piss after my lunch brought by my granny back in Pr. 1 Chinese School. But my granny told me to just go to the fence and pissed on the grass. Then she left.

So I did. The old bitch ( not my granny hor) saw me, I think she let me finished what I did and after keeping my kuku jiao, she came up behind me, asked me to extend my right palm, and she gave me a hard whack.

Like what most students did, I rubbed my palm on my tancho hair to relieve the pain. The malu was worse than the corporeal punishment.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I kena caned in Sec 1 in Toh Tuck Sec School .... I put tumb tack on my form teacher chair.... she shouted in ecstasy .....:eek:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Three strokes by vice-principal for using Hokkien expletives on a school prefect. Only felt the first one, after that backside numb.

Shortly after that, vandalised the VP's car. The Singapore Spirit.

Cheers!

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one and only time was in Pri 5, exams was over and we were making a lot of noise. Form teacher got mad and made us run around the basketball court.

On our way back to class, saw our principal standing at the doorway, cane in hand. Everyone starts to panic... Girls were allowed to go while every boy got a whack on his backside. I was one of the unlucky few in front, found out later my friends at the back were stuffing handkerchiefs into their back pockets to lessen the pain.

When I went home, my friend called to say he had a cane mark on his backside ... I checked and sure enough, I had it as well ..:smile:
It stayed with me for several days and I was kind of proud of it ..

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Remind me of my stint at Ama Keng Primary school..was caned because caught sleeping in class..nabei..come to think of it..those days teachers were more strict that today..

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I meet my old teacher from hell, I probably give him a punch on the eye. He would call me over, shove his hands into my trousers, grip the abdomen by the skin and pull me up wedgie style as high he can pull. Hurts like hell. Another time he made me write one thousand lines. To a kid its eternity. Did not get the famous ruler rap on knuckles by the old Chinese language spinster. But one Ah Neh teacher rap me on the forehead with a ruler and blood spurts out. Now permanent scar like 3rd eye. Different teachers have favorite torture tools then.