• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious So which mudlander started this rumour to slander mudland govt?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok I understand but how come you know her background? Got anyone tell you or what?

You open your mudlander bastard mouth again and all your trample others shit will be returned to your mudlander bitches public toilet family. More lies from your shameless mudlander shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet SLUT gay lesbian crazy mudlander bitches.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok I understand but how come you know her background? Got anyone tell you or what?

It didn't take long for you to realise in less than half a day that she's a mad dog.
I saw how hard you were trying to be nice to this bitch but she remained rabid.
Just Fuck Her I say, fuck her hard. :biggrin:

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
You open your mudlander bastard mouth again and all your trample others shit will be returned to your mudlander bitches public toilet family. More lies from your shameless mudlander shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet SLUT gay lesbian crazy mudlander bitches.

I heard that people who got bestiality blood always repeat the same thing over and over again. Are you like that one ah?
I think so since all your post the same. You go and check la and see I didnt lie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another shameless crazy mudlander calling othes rabid. You open your mudlander bastard mouth again and all your trample others shit will be returned to your mudlander bitches public toilet family. More lies from your shameless mudlander shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet SLUT gay lesbian crazy mudlander bitches.

It didn't take long for you to realise in less than half a day that she's a mad dog.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that people who got bestiality blood always repeat the same thing over and over again. Are you like that one ah?
I think so since all your post the same. You go and check la and see I didnt lie.

Already explained I don't need to waste brain cell on bastards but mudlander love pretend act blur and slander others with same lie. You open your mudlander bastard mouth again and all your trample others shit will be returned to your mudlander bitches public toilet family. More lies from your shameless mudlander shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet SLUT gay lesbian crazy mudlander bitches.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

This stupid lesbo I never try to be funny with her. Just ask a normal question and then this lesbo fuck me upside down. KNN first time talking to her kanna this type of treatment. Call limpeh shitskin call limpeh liar. Really siao ting tong.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This stupid lesbo I never try to be funny with her. Just ask a normal question and then this lesbo fuck me upside down. KNN first time talking to her kanna this type of treatment. Call limpeh shitskin call limpeh liar. Really siao ting tong.

Normal question then go and ask your mother are you MILF. Shameless LIAR snake keep repeating lie it is normal question as excuse to bully me. You open your mudlander bastard mouth again and all your trample others shit will be returned to your mudlander bitches public toilet family. More lies from your shameless mudlander shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet SLUT gay lesbian crazy mudlander bitches.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normal question then go and ask your mother are you MILF. Shameless LIAR snake keep repeating lie it is normal question as excuse to bully me. You open your mudlander bastard mouth again and all your trample others shit will be returned to your mudlander bitches public toilet family. More lies from your shameless mudlander shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet SLUT gay lesbian crazy mudlander bitches.

You can believe what you like la public toilet #1. You always think people here against you but its you who make people like that. Everything people say and you take it as though people are insulting you. In the end you also get your wish. Stupid lesbo pundek.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need to give face to a crazy bitch, yank her by her cheebye mor and stab her smelly punani with a broomstick. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to give face to a crazy bitch, yank her by her cheebye mor and stab her smelly punani with a broomstick. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can believe what you like la public toilet #1. You always think people here against you but its you who make people like that. Everything people say and you take it as though people are insulting you. In the end you also get your wish. Stupid lesbo pundek.

Excuses of bullying. You open your mudlander bastard mouth again and all your trample others shit will be returned to your mudlander bitches public toilet family. More lies from your shameless mudlander shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet SLUT gay lesbian crazy mudlander bitches.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok will do but I think this crazy lesbo like us to do it and yell at us if we stop.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Same same la gay lesbo with the shitty smelly mouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same same la gay lesbo with the shitty smelly mouth.

Same shit from you deserved same shit in return. You open your mudlander bastard mouth again and all your trample others shit will be returned to your mudlander bitches public toilet family. More lies from your shameless mudlander shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet SLUT gay lesbian crazy mudlander bitches.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
dari. .. .. .. ... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

Btw you certified mudlander no need to play hide and seek. Nothing but low life trick and dirt from you mudlander scumbags like cottonmouth semaj2357 balapundek ksgd0717 all your fucking own kind. And of course my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours.