• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious So which mudlander started this rumour to slander mudland govt?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another crazy public toilet#1 post. from gay crazy donkey.

Crazy mudlanders light up firecrackers and accuse people public toilet and expect people not to get angry. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now sinkies should know how wicked and malicious mudlanders can be to make anyone they dislike as public toilet and start any rumours without smoke and fire. 700k NRIC given can be started with no smoke and fire. So can anything else please use your stupid brains to judge before becoming sinkie traitor dogs to bully the victim of bullying by such mudlander scumbags.

Ugly truth of mudlanders who are lawless and no ethics slandering others with rumours but always complaints their govt.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you know about law and truth and ethics you gay public toilet #1.

Proven i have ethics and did not lie about mudlanders Chinese many can't speak fluent Malay. Proven you are a Liar with no ethics and lawless bastard mudlander calling me public toilet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crazy mudlanders light up firecrackers and accuse people public toilet and expect people not to get angry. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet.

Dishonourable mudlanders with big self entitlement to bully others are like that.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing to do with this silly bitch is to spread her legs wide, then shoot her in the cheebye and the bullet will come out from her brains. lololololol.

You can fuck her after that when she's not talking no more. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More lies from your shameless shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet.

The thing to do with this silly bitch is to spread her legs wide, then shoot her in the cheebye and the bullet will come out from her brains. lololololol.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They think they are entitled to slander and bully you and you cannot get angry. Fucking low life mudlanders bastards!

Will you get angry sinkies if you are the one kena abused like that by mudlanders? Do I have the right to tell ugly truths about them when they tell lies about me call me all the shit and public toilet? Do I have the right to use vulgarities on these bastards?

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

How come the hair so much and so long?

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
More lies from your shameless shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet.

Where got lies? You see the picture and see how long your pubic hair and say I lie or not. Gay lesbo with open mouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where got lies? You see the picture and see how long your pubic hair and say I lie or not. Gay lesbo with open mouth.

More lies from your shameless mudlander shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet gay lesbian crazy mudlander bitches.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
More lies from your shameless mudlander shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet gay lesbian crazy mudlander bitches.

Hahahahaah open your toilet bowl mouth I need to shit in it again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaah open your toilet bowl mouth I need to shit in it again.

You open your bastard mouth again and all your trample others shit will be returned to your mudlander bitches public toilet family. More lies from your shameless mudlander shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet gay lesbian crazy mudlander bitches.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come the hair so much and so long?

She's a descendant from the Planet of the Apes, her slutty mother go Zoo anyhow ... and siaogao ginfreely was conceived, she's a byproduct of beastality.

Don't worry, usually she ties 2 ponytails, I managed to capture one when she just woke up, that lazy slut. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You open your mudlander bastard mouth again and all your trample others shit will be returned to your mudlander bitches public toilet family. More lies from your shameless mudlander shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet SLUT gay lesbian crazy mudlander bitches.

She's a descendant from the Planet of the Apes, her slutty mother go Zoo anyhow ... and siaogao ginfreely was conceived, she's a byproduct of beastality.