• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So there is also a Birch Road in Singapore

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Birch road? Bitch road? :biggrin:
1 alphabet makes so much difference.:biggrin:
What is so strange and wrong with one alphabet make a big difference? Every man also not the same and it’s the small difference in acts that made a big difference between good and evil man and useful and useless man. Obviously you belong to the latter.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can find all the bitches at the nearby Petain Road and Flanders Square.

Birch Road has nice hotel: Penta Hotel. Cheap and good! :thumbsup:

AF1QipMw56HcDpqy2Kt4WeGHmFbd8licPkCG5bMRY2bu=s600
Another small act that makes a big difference indeed between good and evil man, useful and useless man. I used to think of people here being knowledgeable. But what’s the use of being knowledgeable without wisdom and kindness?

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so useless and jealous man. I am not worried at all of my lifetime expenses. You should worry for yourself so useless to count on a job that you want to retire but can’t. While I have been living without a day job freely for so long and have absolutely no wish to have one back.

lcb .. you sleep in the morning and wake up in the evening 6pm huh ?

Of course I count on a well-paid job to support my family la. I will not be like you counting on that pathetic monthly rental to cover your living expenses.

No wonder you cannot afford cheesecake & coffee :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lcb .. you sleep in the morning and wake up in the evening 6pm huh ?

Of course I count on a well-paid job to support my family la. I will not be like you counting on that pathetic monthly rental to cover your living expenses.

No wonder you cannot afford cheesecake & coffee :rolleyes:
Son of whore I wake up what time also better than you spend your waking hours stealing office paid time to bully and insult me. And obviously I am doing financially better than you to be able to live my life freely without pretending to be working when returning insults to you. Pui!

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Son of whore I wake up what time also better than you spend your waking hours stealing office paid time to bully and insult me. And obviously I am doing financially better than you to be able to live my life freely without pretending to be working when returning insults to you. Pui!

Wah lcb angry liao .. you got no job still dare to talk loudly.

I just finished working & going home for a warm meal now :inlove:

Sooner or later when your tenants leave ... you will be financially worse off than a security guard & you will not be able to cope with the most basic monthly living expenses.

In the end .. in your old age you still need to wash toilets for a living haha :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lcb angry liao .. you got no job still dare to talk loudly.

I just finished working & going home for a warm meal now :inlove:

Sooner or later when your tenants leave ... you will be financially worse off than a security guard & you will not be able to cope with the most basic monthly living expenses.

In the end .. in your old age you still need to wash toilets for a living haha :biggrin:
Tsk tsk tsk insulted me lcb repeatedly still got the cheek to say I cannot get angry. I got a landlord job lah why so jealous useless man keep twisting it to I have no job? I have been a landlord for almost two decades so you worry for yourself losing job and becoming a cleaner.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese whores and sons of whores are always proving themselves to be TOP smearer REPEATEDLY spewing evil lies of me. I am given almost seven months bonus is a FACT that can withstand court scrutiny and real trouble makers are kt latha and LJ Mccully doing sexual harassment accusing a virgin to be a slut.
the FACT is .. the office is now so peaceful... so joyful... and everyone is looking forward to the anniversary... the last working day of the trouble maker..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the FACT is .. the office is now so peaceful... so joyful... and everyone is looking forward to the anniversary... the last working day of the trouble maker..
The FACT is I am the one that cleared the trouble for evil ingrates to enjoy peace now. Just like Birch indeed. But I am not so big shot amdk like Birch lah. Just a quiet hardworking manager.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you quiet?.. hardworking ?...dun TKSS lah... this forum everynight olso got earthquate.. but when it comes to TUA POW tales... you're only #2 here... OK
It’s a fact that I am a quiet hardworking person in all my jobs and you are a Cantonese top smearer.