• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So the evil filthy Malaysian Indian psychopath criminal dog is scared of police and that’s why dare not post. Just like Cantonese bully dog sweetiepie

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:roflmao::roflmao: make police report ?? ... even the mata oso have time n cant be bother... tats why they direct u to their website... really siao slut.. :geek:
You Shameless Cantonese dog liar son of whore go to my twitter in your real name to call me siao slut there infront of the police. Just like what those people making accusations of Ivan Lim using their real name. And just like me using my real name talking about LJ Mccully and kt latha and fact that I am a virgin unjustly fired for nothing. You coward criminal bullies of course dare not do that. Pui your slut Cantonese whore mother wife daughters phua cb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: how can a friendly, good nature lady like ginmother has such as big cannon slut daughter ??? ... me just can't understand.. :geek:
You Cantonese son of slut sounded like you know my mother. Looks like more proof for the police that coward criminals are stalking me and my family.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post mad photos here to twist and cover up the fact that you evil coward Cantonese criminal bully liar son of whore ownself dare not post on my twitter and as always shameless double standard to accuse me what you are yourself coward beasts posts evil filthy shit while dare not post in twitter using your real name. Pui your filthy Malaysian Cantonese whore mother wife daughters phua cb give birth no teach raised a coward beast with shameless double standard twisting everything and anything I do or don’t do to accuse me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginslut. How many cocks have you sucked today?
Go ask your whore mother that raised a coward beast that is scared of police and that’s why dare not post in twitter your sicko evil filthy accusations of me sucking cock no hymen etc. Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters phua cb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Shameless Cantonese dog liar son of whore go to my twitter in your real name to call me siao slut there infront of the police. Just like what those people making accusations of Ivan Lim using their real name. And just like me using my real name talking about LJ Mccully and kt latha and fact that I am a virgin unjustly fired for nothing. You coward criminal bullies of course dare not do that. Pui your slut Cantonese whore mother wife daughters phua cb.
Dogs are dogs of course dare not post accusations in their real name. Not like superior and first class humans like me and those brave souls not scared of being sued for defamation.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs are dogs of course dare not post accusations in their real name. Not like superior and first class humans like me and those brave souls not scared of being sued for defamation.
When it’s true of course can post in real name and not scared to be sued for defamation. And the truth is I am a virgin with annulled marriage unjustly fired for loudly protesting at LJ Mccully for supporting kt latha sexual harassment of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese son of slut sounded like you know my mother. Looks like more proof for the police that coward criminals are stalking me and my family.
Dogs are dogs so proud to be stalkers harassing superior and first class humans. Pui these stalkers whore mothers that open leg give birth no teach raised coward beasts criminal bullies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it’s true of course can post in real name and not scared to be sued for defamation. And the truth is I am a virgin with annulled marriage unjustly fired for loudly protesting at LJ Mccully for supporting kt latha sexual harassment of me.
What a shameful act by LJ Mccully and kt latha. I will never forgive them.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post mad photos here to twist and cover up the fact that you evil coward Cantonese criminal bully liar son of whore ownself dare not post on my twitter and as always shameless double standard to accuse me what you are yourself coward beasts posts evil filthy shit while dare not post in twitter using your real name. Pui your filthy Malaysian Cantonese whore mother wife daughters phua cb give birth no teach raised a coward beast with shameless double standard twisting everything and anything I do or don’t do to accuse me.
HI SHIOK GAN BIN :biggrin:
tenor-1.gif

tenor-2.gif

ClearWetAntarcticgiantpetrel-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal