• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So the evil filthy Malaysian Indian psychopath criminal dog is scared of police and that’s why dare not post. Just like Cantonese bully dog sweetiepie

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All ejaculate on her cheebye face is the best.
Dare not use real name dare not post in my twitter means only one thing. You are a coward criminal bully Cantonese evil filthy liar son of whore spewing evil filthy lies of me. What a proud dummy and shameless chinese dog ganging up with Indians to bully chinese woman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs are dogs all same same indeed scared of rich and powerful people while viciously bullying weaker and vulnerable people.
Dogs are dogs all love to gang up with fellow dogs to post evil filthy lies anonymously - dare not post in real name - to bully superior and first class humans that dare to post using real name.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs are dogs all love to gang up with fellow dogs to post evil filthy lies anonymously - dare not post in real name - to bully superior and first class humans that dare to post using real name.
Wow I think I qualify to be a pap minister candidate able to fight evil coward anonymous opposition dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs are dogs all same same will act for the benefits of themselves and their family and cronies only regardless of what said they are fighting for: for country for office for forum for democracy for communist for pap for opposition for whatever. All fake.
Dogs are dogs all same same are shameless coward beasts will gang up for benefits just like how pap dogs @JohnTan and opposition dogs gang up here to smear and steal from good people ME.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course everything is bad and smelly about me according to your smelly ccb mouth from a cantonese rat son of smelly ccb whore hiding in batu cave. Pui!
Dogs are dogs all same same think they are superior and first class dogs means can insult people slut and smelly ccb whereas superior and first class humans like me don’t bully and insult people as slut and smelly ccb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs are dogs all same same think they are superior and first class dogs means can insult people slut and smelly ccb whereas superior and first class humans like me don’t bully and insult people as slut and smelly ccb.
Dogs are dogs all same same arrogant and condescending like @sweetiepie that love to act humble and friendly infront of rich and powerful people while arrogant and condescending to weaker and vulnerable people insulting with abusive lies non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You let Indian fuck. You filthy slut.
A virgin let Indian fuck according to your filthy son of slut mouth hiding in batu cave dare not use real name dare not reveal race a coward eunuch. You are arrogant and condescending criminal bully opposition dog that think you are entitled to tell evil filthy lies of me while acting subservient infront of rich and powerful people outside.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A virgin let Indian fuck according to your filthy son of slut mouth hiding in batu cave dare not use real name dare not reveal race a coward eunuch. You are arrogant and condescending criminal bully opposition dog that think you are entitled to tell evil filthy lies of me while acting subservient infront of rich and powerful people outside.
Dogs are dogs all same same act subservient servant outside while vicious criminal bullies hiding in batu cave and called themselves winners for that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs are dogs all same same act subservient servant outside while vicious criminal bullies hiding in batu cave and called themselves winners for that.
By shouting at LJ Mccully I certainly prove myself that I am no subservient servant not like @Valium Cantonese son of whore vivious dog here but subservient servant outside.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
By shouting at LJ Mccully I certainly prove myself that I am no subservient servant not like @Valium Cantonese son of whore vivious dog here but subservient servant outside.
KNN my uncle say after you shouted at lj mccully and walked our of orfit in style they all laughing at you :biggrin: KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say after you shouted at lj mccully and walked our of orfit in style they all laughing at you :biggrin: KNN
That’s another completely baseless evil lie from your smelly ccb mouth. Obviously you Malaysian Cantonese dog are an admirer of mahathir that said it’s ok to tell lies to attack opponents.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can show Singapore your cheebye.
Dogs are dogs all same same use sex and lies to attack opponents. Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother give birth no teach raised coward beast use vicious lies to bully woman while act righteous condemning pap and pap candidates.