• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So the evil filthy Malaysian Indian psychopath criminal dog is scared of police and that’s why dare not post. Just like Cantonese bully dog sweetiepie

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take note I can qualify doesn’t mean I am interested to do public service for sinkies that can go to hell. A virgin is smelly then all women are smelly especially your smelly whore mother.

YOUR DIRTY PUBLIC CAVE. ALL INDIANS INSIDE. FULL HOUSE.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely is a dirty filthy fucking slut.
Dogs are dogs all same same open mouth only all evil filthy lies from your son of slut smelly ccb mouth no wonder so scared to go to my twitter to post. Only superior and first class human like me not scared to post using my real name because all facts.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
tumblr_ntqzvluHXm1u5ddqjo4_500.gif

I will burn your long nipple, cut off your breast, fuck you with a spade and rip out your cheebye. @ginfreely you fuckslut!