• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So the evil filthy Malaysian Indian psychopath criminal dog is scared of police and that’s why dare not post. Just like Cantonese bully dog sweetiepie

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
AC36831C-286F-4D5D-8A3A-58FE4017EA6B.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course evil filthy Malaysian Indian criminal bully dog behavior is exactly the same as evil filthy Cantonese bully dogs @sweetiepie @Valium @rotiprata @ginmother etc. Dogs are dogs. All same same. Be it pap dogs or oppo dogs. Democracy or communist dogs. Indian criminal bully dogs or Cantonese criminal bully dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course evil filthy Malaysian Indian criminal bully dog behavior is exactly the same as evil filthy Cantonese bully dogs @sweetiepie @Valium @rotiprata @ginmother etc. Dogs are dogs. All same same. Be it pap dogs or oppo dogs. Democracy or communist dogs. Indian criminal bully dogs or Cantonese criminal bully dogs.
Dogs are dogs all same same indeed scared of rich and powerful people while viciously bullying weaker and vulnerable people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs are dogs all same same indeed scared of rich and powerful people while viciously bullying weaker and vulnerable people.
Cantonese criminal bully dog @sweetiepie ownself scared to post in my twitter so think and accused me to be scared and dare not post because of one Malaysian dog pretending to be my mother @ginmother. Didn’t I say Malaysian dogs are always accusing me what they are themselves? From sluts to scared to post.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs are dogs all same same indeed that think it’s ok to play politics with no morals and vicious lies attacking opponents.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs are dogs all same same indeed that think it’s ok to play politics with no morals and vicious lies attacking opponents.
Dogs are dogs will behave and play politics in all same same way regardless of setting from forum to office to country.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs are dogs all same same will act for the benefits of themselves and their family and cronies only regardless of what said they are fighting for: for country for office for forum for democracy for communist for pap for opposition for whatever. All fake.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese criminal bully dog @sweetiepie ownself scared to post in my twitter so think and accused me to be scared and dare not post because of one Malaysian dog pretending to be my mother @ginmother. Didn’t I say Malaysian dogs are always accusing me what they are themselves? From sluts to scared to post.
:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: how can a friendly, good nature lady like ginmother has such as big cannon slut daughter ??? ... me just can't understand.. :geek: