• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So sinkie women need to be smacked around by white dicks to be truly happy

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no great loss lah. good riddance. wants freedom...just go lah.no need to tell the world about your new found freedom - another form of imprisonment. nanbeh, very smart meh dumping your ex!!...tiohnahseng!!!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's no perfect partner lah.

But you can read from the article, her ex-boyfriend really treats her very well. if that doesn't make her happy, I don't know what will.....

I am quite sure that relationship need more than "really treats her very well". Nowadays, the woman needs are more.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her biological clock has gone haywired temporarily that's all! In no time, she will start spreading her legs wide open....hahaha!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am quite sure that relationship need more than "really treats her very well". Nowadays, the woman needs are more.

they really need lamparchengcheng type of man to do everything. got love.complain. got sex. also complain. got money.also complain.got house.also complain.nanbeh got all the Cs also complain. want out. the boy friend must be damned idiot to give her everything. in the first place, there is NO LOVE!!!...if there is no love, all the Cs also useless lah!!! i say good riddance! no regrets. the man should just go out and make himself happy happy happy with happy endings everywhere. there is no lack of a good woman if you find one who loves you ....this type of sinkie woman who tells such stories should never allowed to be loved at all....tiohboh!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when they are in their 20s, women will take nice guys for granted and treat bastards like kings. When they are in their 30s they will wish to marry a nice guy who is a stable life partner.

I guess my point is: there is no "perfect person" in marriage.. only a "perfect time" which you can look back and blame.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when they are in their 20s, women will take nice guys for granted and treat bastards like kings. When they are in their 30s they will wish to marry a nice guy who is a stable life partner.

I guess my point is: there is no "perfect person" in marriage.. only a "perfect time" which you can look back and blame.

There is no perfect person and there is no perfect time.There is only a "perfect frame of mind". If you truly love a person, you love her at all times - young in the 20s or old in the 70s. This is true love. Those who fall out do not really love each other in the first place. So they give all sorts of reasons for their separation : money lah, freedom lah,sex lah,children lah, in laws lah, incompatibiity lah, all sorts of fucking excuses to get out!

I see many uncles and aunties still deeply in love. They even hold hands together.And they even sleep in the void decks together , eating together and feeding each other.They are so loving and so in love despite the fact that they have no money and no savings. Still loving each other so deeply and so touchingly.

For those young couples who go to courts and fight it out, I say take a leaf from all these old uncles and aunties. If you just want sex, don't marry. If you just want beauty, don't marry.If you just want a young body, don't marry. If you just want to show your girl to others, don't marry. Your SYT will grow old in no time after a few deliveries.Then you start wondering.Your eyes roaming.You seek divorce on all sorts of reasons.Your cock gets itchy and you want to be Chamberlian.....Learn from those loving old uncles and aunties.Love till death.Stay till die.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After trying big but soft, now its time to try small but solid.

soir bro uncle catch no ball. big but soft. small but solid and tough...? i was told angmohs big big but soft soft. asians small but solidly firmand hard...true or not?