• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So many evil coward bastard old men around

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proud of their “GLORIOUS” sexual crimes. And denial of what they did without batting an eyelid.

2F546B84-9676-4EFF-B64B-D6CA1C6E6F31.jpeg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN geronimo cadillac don't be stupid to try to hide your act KNN you must be jealous that these successful old man KNN want to suck their cock and have their heads into your cb just say so KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN geronimo cadillac don't be stupid to try to hide your act KNN you must be jealous that these successful old man KNN want to suck their cock and have their heads into your cb just say so KNN
Bastards and bitches aka male sluts and sluts like you that use sexual crimes to attack others like so GLORIOUS are damn sia suay.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bastards and bitches aka male sluts and sluts like you that use sexual crimes to attack others like so GLORIOUS are damn sia suay.
@sweetiepie @glockman LJ Mccully etc are evil coward old men bastards that commit sexual harassment crimes and ought to be thrown into jail. What’s the use of being old but not just no wisdom but harmed innocent younger people using ccb lies to malign me a virgin as a slut?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@sweetiepie @glockman LJ Mccully etc are evil coward old men bastards that commit sexual harassment crimes and ought to be thrown into jail. What’s the use of being old but not just no wisdom but harmed innocent younger people using ccb lies to malign me a virgin as a slut?
This kind of old men criminal bastards ought to die and don’t waste my taxpayers money to give them goodies to harm me.