• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So many evil coward bastard old men around

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wee may have diabetes and hypertension but it doesn't mean he is not horny and opportunistic. It is quite obvious that if the rape charge is concocted, Edmond Pereira would have torn her testimony to bits. As it is, Wee is still found guilty of digital penetration. I have no doubt instinctively he must have also vaginally penetrated her but perhaps not too deep because of his "noodle-soft" cock. He must also have ejaculated prematurely. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: I hope upon appeal, he gets convicted of rape and gets thrown into Changi and don't come out again alive!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wee may have diabetes and hypertension but it doesn't mean he is not horny and opportunistic. It is quite obvious that if the rape charge is concocted, Edmond Pereira would have torn her testimony to bits. As it is, Wee is still found guilty of digital penetration. I have no doubt instinctively he must have also vaginally penetrated her but perhaps not too deep because of his "noodle-soft" cock. He must also have ejaculated prematurely. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: I hope upon appeal, he gets convicted of rape and gets thrown into Changi and don't come out again alive!
Ya such bastards should die in prison indeed.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are bastards like you and @sweetiepie so shameless to complain pap when you are criminal bastards yourselves?
zNBXFRV.gif

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why he cannot don’t know?
Just in case you're not aware, @laksaboy posted the following in another thread this morning:
sammyboy.com/posts/2867497
Anyone tried to stick a beer bottle up a Hokkien woman's CB while this song is playing in the background? :biggrin:

If you're fair and not biased towards @laksaboy, you have to accuse him of "insinuating" you, just like how you have been accusing numerous other sammyboy.com members of "insinuating" you during the past more than three years, right? :wink: