• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So guys.. its better to vote for PAP. True?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - WP's Poor Reputation On The Spread

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
Roboxxxxx <NOBR></NOBR>
9:22 am
To:
ALL <NOBR></NOBR>
(1 of 3)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Pay special attention to what I had already warned about:

The next elections will see a lowered vote share for all opposition parties, and the primary responsiblity for it will be the WP's for signalling to the electorate that there are no burning issues to be dealt with. Take a look at this statement:

"so guys.. its better to vote for PAP."

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/worker-party-mp-useless-3992574.html

WORKER PARTY MP useless
<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
on oct 3th around 2am, my 5 year old son fell off the bed and had a deep cut on his forehead. i sped to the hospital and got caught by the speeding camera.

Thank god my son is alright now but i receive a summon for my speeding. I got prove that my son was admitted to AnE around that time so i tried to appeal.

Went to my MP at aljunied GRC (shall not mention name) for an him/her to write an appeal letter. few weeks later it got rejected.

i was wonder is it because they have no power thats y its rejected ? so i tried going to a nearby PAP ward during their meet their people session to try. he/she is nice enough to write a letter for me even thou i am not from his/her ward.

after a few days. my appeal is successful.

so guys.. its better to vote for PAP. mine is just a simple traffic appeal. what happens if you are hit with a serious matter and a MP is very important to you ?

just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

WHITEWOLF

Alfrescian
Loyal
It all depends on what happen on ballot day. A lot of smoke bombs are thrown nowadays.

Trust no one.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already told you guys, WP is useless. all they do is change to crony contractors once they are in charge, then waste thousands to change signboards to WP colors, allow illegal parking to reward constituents and do photo ops.
When things really matter in the parliament, they are useless, totally over rated.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP still best. Otherwise where can you see bus drivers go on strike? Downplay the thing say they take mc. I take mc also never see riot police come visit me.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
what happens if you are hit with a serious matter and a MP is very important to you?

would be interesting to see the contents of the two appeal letters. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
if the above story is true, would like to hear how the TP explain themselves out of this :p:p:p

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Year end coming. PAP IB at work. Just replace the GRC names and party names.

"on oct 3th around 2am, my 5 year old son fell off the bed and had a deep cut on his forehead. i sped to the hospital and got caught by the speeding camera.

Thank god my son is alright now but i receive a summon for my speeding. I got prove that my son was admitted to AnE around that time so i tried to appeal.

Went to my MP at Ang Mo Kio GRC (shall not mention name) for an him/her to write an appeal letter. few weeks later it got rejected.

i was wonder is it because they have no power thats y its rejected ? so i tried going to a nearby opposition ward during their meet their people session to try. he/she is nice enough to write a letter for me even thou i am not from his/her ward.

after a few days. my appeal is successful.

so guys.. its better to vote for opposition. mine is just a simple traffic appeal. what happens if you are hit with a serious matter and a MP is very important to you ?

just my 2 cents."

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I already told you guys, WP is useless. all they do is change to crony contractors once they are in charge, then waste thousands to change signboards to WP colors, allow illegal parking to reward constituents and do photo ops.
When things really matter in the parliament, they are useless, totally over rated.

hi there

1. yo!
2. your masters can easily write off traffic fines or what.
3. plays god & the devil.
4. sheep are just one herd of "yes" sheep that blahs to the same old tune.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucker can't even diffrentiate that his own mis-doing of being caught for speeding has NOTHING to do with MP's ability in making his summon 'disappear'

The MP is there to solve his problems if he has difficult making a living, his living environment etc etc

NOT for making his fine lesser or even 'disppear' for whatever his offence he HAS committed.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is making it up. PAP MPs will not write letters for people not in their wards let alone opposition wards. Unless the bugger runs a shop in the ward in question.

would be interesting to see the contents of the two appeal letters. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
if the above story is true, would like to hear how the TP explain themselves out of this :p:p:p

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean Marine Parade GRC.

Nicole also can smile very sweetly and she can give my child tuition for free too. Can Tin do that too? :biggrin:

Tin is a very sincere and straight forward person.
I watched Nicole elections speeches. All a lot of BS and hype. This is one person that is very dangerous. I cannot trust her. No thanks.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WP may be useless, but if we want to topple the PAP dictatorship, we'll still have to vote whichever opposition party is standing in our constituency.

Or we'll be butt-fucked for another 5 years ... and another 5 years ...

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP may be useless, but if we want to topple the PAP dictatorship, we'll still have to vote whichever opposition party is standing in our constituency.

Or we'll be butt-fucked for another 5 years ... and another 5 years ...

Nobody wants to topple PAP, not even you.
We just want a good alternative voice and WP is wasting our time.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nobody wants to topple PAP, not even you.
We just want a good alternative voice and WP is wasting our time.

Not true. I think we have enough good men to form an alternative government. But we need opposition leaders to work together.