• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So far, Mr Tan Kin Lian looks promising to be Peoples’ president in Sinkapore !

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr Tan comes out cleverly to talk about the transparency of country’s reserves in a clean move, a very down-to-earth sentiment !

Which sane voter will not want to learn more about country’s reserves ?

Mr Tan also makes one very brave move---donate part of the president wage to the poor and needy stating criteria to immediate assistance will be much less vexing !

Many people are talking that it is not easy for any man in the streets to contest for this post, though it may look very ceremonial to be president, the key to the reserves the president holding is a very exciting story right !

Of course, whoever Mr Tan is, whether from PAP establishment previously, he is with guts to speak up about the reserves that really resonates with the people !

Many people also talking that you keep piling up the oredi gargantuan savings but the people are suffering , it does not make sense right ?

So if Mr Tan got the COE, he really must campaign what are really good to the people, and what those he has mentioned !

We Believe Mr Tan kin Lian will win ! As for other contenders who may shy away from the transparency of country reserves, I dun know what to say !

Safeguarding the country reserves is one thing, but transparency of country reserves is another thing.
Mr Tan talks about the latter that strikes the chord !

If Nathan and Ah George contest, it will be an interesting PE !

But We only wish Mr Tan Kin Lian good luck !

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I fully support him and Tan Cheng Bock. George Yeo should not interefere if he truly loves Singaporeans. Otherwise, he is just another PAP traitors trying to dilute our people president votes.

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before the PE, Mr Tan Kin lian has already won 40% of the total votes !

Based on his ideas, he would win at least 65% quality votes during the PE !

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Tan Kin Lian is the only person that is not a former MP. I think this make him more 'independent' from the rest except he is once a PAP member :p

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
We cannot get any worse, right ? We have had Prataman for 12 years. Any candidate including Blue Arrow Kuan is better than the incumbent.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is the point if a promising man is elected to just rubber stamp on policies without any possibility of making changes / asking questions?

I rather he join an alternative political party and run for elections.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is the point if a promising man is elected to just rubber stamp on policies without any possibility of making changes / asking questions?

I rather he join an alternative political party and run for elections.

When PAP put up a bill to amend constitution, you can almost all PAP MP voted 'Approve'

And likely one or two Opposition MP voted 'Disapprove'

Last edited: