• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Drifter, are you in Japan or SG all along?

DamnUseless

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not about believing or not believinv. It is abkut a sinkie who behave like a god and he is dumb enough to reveal that he is a sinkie fool. We love to torture sinkie fools. Especially those who earn a living by licking his master's ballz daily.

Already told u guys many times that u are dealing with YPAP / PAP IB members and their clones. Opposition IB? How many personnel can they afford to hire? Don't think so that they have the manpower and resource. Even so it is nothing compared to the Great PAP. :biggrin:

Last edited:

HellBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Preez Lah I'm Not That Ghia See Lah

Yes, also you won't feel cheated or angry if found out others is lying.

All this would not have happened if u had chosen not to believe and take anyone seriously here because everyone is posting anonymously behind a moniker except for those with their identity already made known or exposed.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Already told u guys many times that u are dealing with YPAP / PAP IB members and their clones. Opposition IB? How many personnel can they afford to hire? Don't think so that they have the manpower and resource. Even so it is nothing compared to the Great PAP. :biggrin:

i believe there are some PAP IB here. but not many of them. why would they bother to spend time and effort on this mickey mouse forum ?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With the Wp win in PE and after all the celebrations,

let's keep this thread alive again...

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All this would not have happened if u had chosen not to believe and take anyone seriously here

This I agree, man

I always thot erection had 12-inch tool with him until the day I met him and found out he is tonychat

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

cant be la...mine is 21 inch and i'm a meateater. Tony's is 2.1 inch and he is a vegetarian.

This I agree, man

I always thot erection had 12-inch tool with him until the day I met him and found out he is tonychat

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

cant be la...mine is 21 inch and i'm a meateater. Tony's is 2.1 inch and he is a vegetarian.

hi there

1. erect, beware of kinana hoh:biggrin:
2. now that the be is over.
3. it is back to cim, creampie, poking actvities.
4. your 21 horse-built shall come handy to it:p

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

yes bro...mine is always at attention and eveready to be called into action

hi there

1. erect, beware of kinana hoh:biggrin:
2. now that the be is over.
3. it is back to cim, creampie, poking actvities.
4. your 21 horse-built shall come handy to it:p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Karma has fallen to drifter. HIs daily bashing of religion has lead him to his demise.. wahahhaha.

Just because he do not understand religion, he go around bashing it because of his ignorance.. What a stupid sinkie cock.

Dun understand always ask nicely. dun act like having the sinkie behaviour of acting like know a lot but yet is an empty vessel.

Even little boy who are well brought up by the family will say that" my daddy told me that if dunno anything , must ask" and yes ask nicely and humbly. Sinkie behaviour really sucks.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anyone wanna ask me about buddhism, you can go ahead.

I am not an expert in buddhism, but out of curiosity, i have been studying it for like 8 to 10 years to understand the gist of the religion and of course it is the same to all other religion as well.

by the way , i am not a buddhist. I only study it to understand it like a scholar in a certain subject or a student who is researching a topic to earn his PHD.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am not an expert in buddhism, but out of curiosity, i have been studying it for like 8 to 10 years to understand the gist of the religion and of course it is the same to all other religion as well.

by the way , i am not a buddhist. I only study it to understand it like a scholar in a certain subject or a student who is researching a topic to earn his PHD.

what is "form is emptiness, emptiness is form" ? :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what is "form is emptiness, emptiness is form" ? :smile:

This one is from the diamond sutra.

Emptiness as what i understand from my studying is referred to non-attachment to object. Empty does not mean physically non-exist or void. It means to be non-attached to object and happenings around.

non-attached to things does not means bo chap. or dun care.

Non-attachment means any situations that happens, it will not affect you emotionally , mentally in a negative or positive way. but you see that it is part of nature and the work of nature.

If any mishap happens, like an accident, you perform what you need to perform to make the work done well for the victim but you do not get affect by it ( due to wisdom and the understanding of the situation and not attached because you have this non-attachment understanding) and get the job done.

You can compare it between a child and an adult in handling things.

It is like you perform good deed for the benefit of others without any attachment to merits and rewards that comes with performing this good act.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have a question on buddhism. Is reincarnation a Buddhist concept? If so, what is the basis?