• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Snobby Pinay Angry That Sinkie Chink Ask Her To Be His Maid! Paid With Sex!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They already reflected your message and think that you are still rejected by pinoy and a sore loser.

as I mentioned I accept their views. Please check yourself of what I just mentioned.
If possible please also state why must everyone agree with your sinkie loser messages.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward, how many times do I need to repeat myself. I am a sinkie loser for goodness sake.
Everything is perfect about you ?

I don't give a Flying Fuck. Call me Ahmeng, Claire, Joanne, Coward as you like. Your OBE skills which you profess to have is powerful anyway, to clone hunt so well, breakin all barriers of anonymity of this Forum. Don't disappoint me and please go tell Sam, that his forum has a OBE bug which need a software patch.

Dumbfuck Loser.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My maid offered to let me pay her with sex from time to time. She just wants to remain in my good books so that she can live under my hospitable roof instead of her shithole back in the pinoyland.

As a good PAP supporter and grassroots leader, I naturally declined and paid her in cash as agreed in her contract. She was sometimes given a bonus when she performed well. Meritocracy, singapore style. She also is now a PAP supporter even though she cannot vote.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't give a Flying Fuck. Call me Ahmeng, Claire, Joanne, Coward as you like. Your OBE skills which you profess to have is powerful anyway, to clone hunt so well, breakin all barriers of anonymity of this Forum. Don't disappoint me and please go tell Sam, that his forum has a OBE bug which need a software patch.

Dumbfuck Loser.
coward, I don't do clone hunting except for you, special treatment. before I disclosed your identity , I stated and admitted I was a kaypoh chee
see thread http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234447-SBF-raid-going-on
This is a good example of what I emphasize be truthful and admit own shortcomings. (there is no need to hide own shortcomings in a forum for goodness sake) I just felt that I need to let readers know about your sickness and not getting mind fuck.
I can apologise to you now for being so kaypoh. Sorry coward for breaking your kangtao.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
coward, I don't do clone hunting except for you, special treatment. before I disclosed your identity , I stated and admitted I was a kaypoh chee
see thread http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234447-SBF-raid-going-on
This is a good example of what I emphasize be truthful and admit own shortcomings. (there is no need to hide own shortcomings in a forum for goodness sake) I just felt that I need to let readers know about your sickness and not getting mind fuck.
I can apologise to you now for being so kaypoh. Sorry coward for breaking your kangtao.

You just lied again. You are one fraudulent character that do not practise what you say.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
as I mentioned I accept their views. Please check yourself of what I just mentioned.
If possible please also state why must everyone agree with your sinkie loser messages.

I do not care what you have just mentioned and I do not care if everyone agree or disagree with me.. I don't force others to accept or agree on what I say..

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not care what you have just mentioned and I do not care if everyone agree or disagree with me.. I don't force others to accept or agree on what I say..

precisely you can think this way, why I cannot think the same ? Full of ownself character influenced ?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought this is how u romantically approach a pinay?and a pinoy should be flattered that a sinkie taxi driver wants to bethroth her as his wife considering their standards are much lower from the bangla dicks they gobble on

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is because you are a loser, the is why you cannot think like me. Loser get affected by others easily.

Daily screwing people huh. Now just want to attack me and become a tortoise and point the loser to me only.
And matter if fact I'm a sinkie loser u twit

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is because you are a loser, the is why you cannot think like me. Loser get affected by others easily.

Everything u r perfect. Other people loser. Never able to accept failure and admit mistakes. U bring this sort of personality to outside world . See how long u can survive. And for this session you will say Me only. Correct ? Balless and full of ownself .

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I suggest from today onwards you write your usual sinkie loser and mgtow mangina shit and direct to me is enough . I do not mind to accept those threads.