• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Snake vs Indian - Who You Kill First?

Who Will You Kill first - Snake or Indian or Chink?

• Snake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indian

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Chink

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sawadee ka...:smile:

vijoy%20varghese1.jpg

There is a saying, if you see a snake and an Indian, kill the Indian first.”

Say You are in a Jungle

You see a Snake, an Indian and a Mainland Chinese approaching you....

Who will You Kill first? :smile:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let them have a triple threat no holds barred last person standing match. You kill the winner.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My granddaddy once told me a story: If you were trapped in a pit with an Indian and six angry cobras, and all you had was a revolver [loaded with 6 bullets], what would you do?

Answer: shoot the Indian 6 times.

I told my grand daddy that his story was bloody racist. And he told me that if I shot the snakes instead, I would live to regret it. He added that while it is important not to be rude or racist, it is even more important to first not get killed.

Take this story for what you think it's worth. If not happy, zap me then for being racist.

harakirineh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sawadee ka...:smile:

There is a saying, if you see a snake and an Indian, kill the Indian first.”

Say You are in a Jungle

You see a Snake, an Indian and a Mainland Chinese approaching you....

Who will You Kill first?​

If I am so ass luck until like that then I will harakiri and kill myself.​

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a lucky man. If your grandfather was not wise; you would not have been here today telling us his story.

My granddaddy once told me a story: If you were trapped in a pit with an Indian and six angry cobras, and all you had was a revolver [loaded with 6 bullets], what would you do?

Answer: shoot the Indian 6 times.

I told my grand daddy that his story was bloody racist. And he told me that if I shot the snakes instead, I would live to regret it. He added that while it is important not to be rude or racist, it is even more important to first not get killed.

Take this story for what you think it's worth. If not happy, zap me then for being racist.