• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMRT, PAP and media cover-up: nationality of bus driver not disclosed.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SMRT declined to give the nationality of the driver. And the media also did not pursue the nationality of the driver.

What is so secret about the nationality of a person?

This is a cover-up by the SMRT and PAP, and the media are toothless reporters.

211073_566549713366262_1823623234_q.jpg
[h=5]SMRT[/h]<a class="uiLinkSubtle" href="http://sammyboy.com/SMRTCorpSG/posts/606302032724363"><abbr class="timestamp livetimestamp" title="Sunday, July 21, 2013 at 5:55pm" data-utime="1374400556">14 hours ago</abbr> via mobile

We have been informed that the injured passenger and bus captain, who were sent to NUH this morning after the accident are in stable condition.

The Bus Captain (39), has been with SMRT since January 2012. He has been driving service 700 since July 2012. We confirm that this BC has a clean service record with no prior accidents nor complaints against him. We can also confirm that he had been las...t at work on an 8.5 hour shift on 20 July, and was deployed at 7am today, having had more than the required 8-hour rest period between his shifts.

SMRT has a fleet of 1137 buses, which undergo strict and thorough preventative maintenance checks. These include mandatory LTA inspection repair, as well as predictive and corrective maintenance of components such as braking and steering mechanisms. The bus involved in this morning's accident was last maintained on June 21 and was given a clean bill of health. No brake or steering related problems were noted during the inspection.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because the driver is from chinkyland where ball-less sinkies allow their govt to screw them.

sinkies deserve all the shit they get...

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
SMRT declined to give the nationality of the driver. And the media also did not pursue the nationality of the driver.

What is so secret about the nationality of a person?

This is a cover-up by the SMRT and PAP, and the media are toothless reporters.

its dam obvious, if no mention of nationality, then offender is 99% foreigner. sinkies not that stupid to be fooled by msm

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another case of both Desmond Kuek and Prostitutes think they are being clever by declining to name nationality of driver. Bet you my last dollar that if foreigner had saved passengers, it will be highlighted. Will bloggers be charged for not writing the 'right' things?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i had encountered one soft-threatening PRC bus driver. i still remembered those shocking words which he was hinting at me: "if ur bus company doesn't provide enough sleep for us, we can jolly well drive the bus into a tree, into a big longkang or a sea or even fly off the expressway..... "

and now it's happening. it's beginning..... SCARY!!

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
At first, they did not release the BC identity.
Later in Wanboa, the BC named as Zhang Kun.
Only name appeared, no nationality stated.
It could be new citizen or PR or FT for you to brainstorm.

As per their saying... It is "RIGHT" news.:confused:

Last edited:

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
i had encountered one soft-threatening PRC bus driver. i still remembered those shocking words which he was hinting at me: "if ur bus company doesn't provide enough sleep for us, we can jolly well drive the bus into a tree, into a big longkang or a sea or even fly off the expressway..... "

Disgruntled person could do such thing as an outlet.
They have nothing much to lose after all.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another case of both Desmond Kuek and Prostitutes think they are being clever by declining to name nationality of driver. Bet you my last dollar that if foreigner had saved passengers, it will be highlighted. Will bloggers be charged for not writing the 'right' things?

They will report Koreans on our buses putting slippers on to the bare feet of sinkies. lol

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
...We confirm that this BC has a clean service record with no prior accidents nor complaints against him....

It's obvious, BC = Bring from China

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's like how they cover up the certain race of someone guilty of incest. :wink:

What they don't tell is quite telling.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Imagine if pee-a-pee brings in cheap PRC pilots with dubious flying licences....

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dunno about ST, but it was reported in te news last night.

Who gave TS the idez that it was a cover up? SDPPies again?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because the driver is from chinkyland where ball-less sinkies allow their govt to screw them.

sinkies deserve all the shit they get...

It was reported you chump.

Fuck back to Bangalasia and get screw by your 47% majoirty Government.