• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SMRT CANNOT HANDLE SIMPLE TASK...

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
ANYONE WHO MANAGE FACTORY OPS KNOW THERE IS AUTO PUMP TO DRAIN OFF WATER FLOODING IN CONTAINER LOAD8ING BAY............ THESE PUMPS MUST BE MAINTAINED AND TESTED AT LEAST ONCE MONTHLY TO ENSURE WORKING WHEN NEEDED! EVIDENTALLY THE HIGH SALARIES WE PAY TO THE BIG WIGS AT SMRT IS FOR FUGGS.............. NO TESTING SCHEDULE, NO MAINTENANCE....................REPLACE SGIAN ENGRS WITH CHEAP, LAZY BANGLA & PEENOISE TECHNICIANS AND WAIT FOR DISASTERS TO HAPPEN. AFTERALL NO MATTER WHAT NO ELITES WILL BE FIRED BUT STILL GET BIG FAT BONUSES AND PROMOTIONS!! PAP BOLEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
ANYONE WHO MANAGE FACTORY OPS KNOW THERE IS AUTO PUMP TO DRAIN OFF WATER FLOODING IN CONTAINER LOAD8ING BAY............ THESE PUMPS MUST BE MAINTAINED AND TESTED AT LEAST ONCE MONTHLY TO ENSURE WORKING WHEN NEEDED! EVIDENTALLY THE HIGH SALARIES WE PAY TO THE BIG WIGS AT SMRT IS FOR FUGGS.............. NO TESTING SCHEDULE, NO MAINTENANCE....................REPLACE SGIAN ENGRS WITH CHEAP, LAZY BANGLA & PEENOISE TECHNICIANS AND WAIT FOR DISASTERS TO HAPPEN. AFTERALL NO MATTER WHAT NO ELITES WILL BE FIRED BUT STILL GET BIG FAT BONUSES AND PROMOTIONS!! PAP BOLEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no need to commit hara kiri :eek::eek::eek:

No need, if oppositions ran SMRT...you can be sure that, they will paraded like in the old days wearing white in bullock cart...with the sign hung at the back of them " CHOP". But ran by them, their salaries , bonuses & increments...are Chopped every year, PAY; does not matter if pump not working, Circuit Boards short circuit, clips come off....aircond not working, foreigners climb into depot spray graffiti on train carriages..etc. it is the commuter, who have to commit harakiri, for they will be late for exams, late for work, late for...for every delay, is an opportunity lost..even late to meet gf or bf..the lapse in running a smooth operation is getting much more frequent...track fault, signalling fault.

To stop the rot, each breakdown must be graded in percentage, from the minor ones to the major ones, like the Typhoon signal warning, from 1% to 100%. The percentage is to cut the managers in charge bonuses & increments annually, reward them when things run smoothly to be fair.

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need to commit hara kiri :eek::eek::eek:
LOOK AT THE DORK WHO SANK NOL ....... ONLY TO BE PROMOTED WHEN NEW NOL OWNERS MADE MONEY WITHIN A YEAR WHILE FAT BUM COULD NOT FOR ALMOST HALF A DECADE!!!

DITTO FOR JO TEO WHO DID NOT TURN SUZHOU PARK AROUND BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, GOT PROMOTIONS AFTER PROMOTIONS!!

WHAT SORT OF ORG CULTURE ARE WE PROMOTING? .... FUGG IT UP IF YOU WANT TO BE PROMOTED???!!

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
LOOK AT THE DORK WHO SANK NOL ....... ONLY TO BE PROMOTED WHEN NEW NOL OWNERS MADE MONEY WITHIN A YEAR WHILE FAT BUM COULD NOT FOR ALMOST HALF A DECADE!!!

DITTO FOR JO TEO WHO DID NOT TURN SUZHOU PARK AROUND BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, GOT PROMOTIONS AFTER PROMOTIONS!!

WHAT SORT OF ORG CULTURE ARE WE PROMOTING? .... FUGG IT UP IF YOU WANT TO BE PROMOTED???!!

You have been banned. I warned you numerous times but you simply ignored the warnings. I'm disappointed that the other moderator chose to engage you instead of banning you.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have been banned. I warned you numerous times but you simply ignored the warnings. I'm disappointed that the other moderator chose to engage you instead of banning you.
Sans the capital letters for the content, there's an element of truth in the message.
hence my penchant for non-capitals in my posts. as for "elements of truth in the message" in this person's posts, there's a fatfugging malignant cuntard that shd be accorded the same honour :oops:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem -Too many Smart Alecks.Army generals playing with trains.Govt telling u how to do train business.ROFL...

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You people complain so much, KBW will ask you whether it’s so easy, like holding a pen and writing a few articles and get the job done. If it was so simple, you don't t need them and you can run the train system.
In the meantime they still draw the highest salaries in the world.
Still waiting for do good do together to say something

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
WHY WAS HE BANNED? HE SPOKE THE TRUTH. U PAP ENFORCER NOW?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello fren and comrade: I just came back from Siberia courtesy of SamsengAir.
Siberia was refreshing with ambience and air not stuffy like SBF. Floor oso not so sticky or slimey.
BTW, shud I be sent to Siberia or Outer Mongolia again, go find me in sg talk esp my buddies aka FWoBs.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You people complain so much, KBW will ask you whether it’s so easy, like holding a pen and writing a few articles and get the job done. If it was so simple, you don't t need them and you can run the train system.
In the meantime they still draw the highest salaries in the world.
Still waiting for do good do together to say something

But they write his cheque every month, with long figures...like this $xxx,xxx.xx & bonuses like this also $xxx,xxx.xx I forgot they do bank transfers these days no check...just use the keyboard. Cow$8..we are not asking him to conjure magic or produce miracles, we are asking for regular services that doesn't breakdown so often & so spectacular like , "clips came off", now "Flooding in the tracks"..we know it is not easy...be be easy on us "dear commuters".

If that Penang Cow can't stand the heat, don't go into the Kitchen...& what is a "Master Chef" if he can't go into the kitchen. The best part of this is....we get the blame...just pay the transport system 15% increase in fares in 2017 & another in 15% in 2018..like the water. They will come out with magical figures that says you will pay less & they can buy new equipment, even dig out the entire Bukit Panjang LRT System & rebuilt...just pay them the money.

Why complain?...just agree to pay & pay.