• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SMRT CANNOT HANDLE SIMPLE TASK...

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know very well I am a pure virgin like Tesla and Newton. Innocent pure and beautiful people of our league can never be understood by filthy dogs like you. Go eat up your own shit 狗改不了吃屎。

Are you pure enough to pluck wulung tea from sides of Alishan Mountain at dawn with my other vestal virgins.
Is your soul innocent and unsullied and your heart truly pure?

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you pure enough to pluck wulung tea from sides of Alishan Mountain at dawn with my other vestal virgins.
Is your soul innocent and unsullied and your heart truly pure?

Hey I already stated very clear that my league is Tesla and Newton pure virgin vs false allegations of re patched virgin. Not interested to compare with vestal virgin to serve your misogynistic purpose.

Before you question me about my heart and soul, do ask yourself first whether you are a thief qualified to do so?

Anyway I have only been stating truths to refute false allegations but didn't devise any devious plan to covertly and overtly manipulate people by telling lies of jiuhukia, unlike what they have been doing to me since a long time ago and even up till today.

While jiuhukia go low to tell lies and steal from me, I only go high to state the ugly truth of jiuhukia. I am not a thief and slanderer unlike low class jiuhukia thief and slanderer.

And that to me is innocent, pure and beautiful enough human spirit rising high above the pure evil jiuhukia ghost spirit and criminals.

Last edited:

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey I already stated very clear that my league is Tesla and Newton pure virgin vs false allegations of re patched virgin. Not interested to compare with vestal virgin to serve your misogynistic purpose.

Before you question me about my heart and soul, do ask yourself first whether you are a thief qualified to do so?

Anyway I have only been stating truths to refute false allegations but didn't devise any devious plan to covertly and overtly manipulate people by telling lies of jiuhukia, unlike what they have been doing to me since a long time ago and even up till today. While jiuhukia go low to tell lies of me, I only go high to state the ugly truth of jiuhukia.

And that to me is innocent, pure and beautiful enough human spirit rising high above the pure evil jiuhukia ghosts and criminals.

Tesla and Newton not pure virgins as they wanked themselves silly.

Those so shrilly defensive dont have the echo of purity and are obviously not of that quality I wanted to pluck tea leaves.
But you can pluck the weeds and sweep the path ahead of my vestal virgins when they are plucking the tea leaves.
Other then that, you are useless to me.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this forum is getting very well guarded day and night
no more garbages
no more rubbish
no more big fonts
no nothing
just be good
post like a good well schooled cultured closeted kid..haha
don't fool with the boss ok...

U3yRGYP.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The act nice but not good moderator removed my replies to pieces of shit here with a message: deleted rubbish and ban on the way. Well make sure you also ban the rest here and elsewhere posting rubbish and insults to me. But of course you won't as your true colours and ill intent to me and me alone are already exposed until idiot also can see. And the reason you hate me can only be you are a covert manipulative jiuhukia or a sinkie traitor dog and you definitely belong to the first category.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At least I try to elevate the understanding of Engeng to educate that entity.
That wanking themselves silly de-virginize the wanker.
So please stop invoking Tesla and Newton.

I do not PTUI or PUI at Engeng as we must maintain decorum in this august forum.

haha decorum in this noble forum
you are the worm here
the rat
the wanker of all religions

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tesla and Newton not pure virgins as they wanked themselves silly.

Those so shrilly defensive dont have the echo of purity and are obviously not of that quality I wanted to pluck tea leaves.
But you can pluck the weeds and sweep the path ahead of my vestal virgins when they are plucking the tea leaves.
Other then that, you are useless to me.

Since this was considered truth too.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello fren and comrade: I just came back from Siberia courtesy of SamsengAir.
Siberia was refreshing with ambience and air not stuffy like SBF. Floor oso not so sticky or slimey.
BTW, shud I be sent to Siberia or Outer Mongolia again, go find me in sg talk esp my buddies aka FWoBs.

Did the Trans-Siberia Railway train breakdown as often as SMRT? i think its more reliable even in freezing conditions.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
breakdowns and disruptions acceptable lah]
at least these are effective checks before any major disasters

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Political and Judicial salaries need to be further raised for things to operate smoothly in Singapore, otherwise, the civil service just cannot function properly according to PM Lee. Last revised 2007, overdue to increase PM Lee's salary ASAP i suppose....

ST23Mar2007-%20Why%20pay%20must%20go%20up.JPG

N so poor thing, after exploiting the racial card to create GRCs rather than using the NCMP scheme to include a minimum number of opposition/minority race in parliament (if they cannot be voted in a fully SMC constituency elections as well as the NMP scheme so that the Islamic Mufti of Singapore can have his say like a reserved seat in parliament (as would the chief priest of ever other mainstream religion), the policies created by the PAP echo chamber parliament are disrespected by CEOs to the extent that politicians have to create a salary race with CEOs to get their respect and attention. If policies are not respectable, then perhaps, salary scale would be an acceptable decoy substitute :

"If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister's ideas and proposals. Hence, a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity."
- MP Lim Wee Kiak apologises for comments on pay
YqUYU.jpg
[IMG URL]

jw5

Loyal
The problem is that dragon prince is very impressed by penang cow's demeanour and fooled by his "words of wisdom". He likes people who appear to be in control of issues (but actually are not) and are subservient to him. :biggrin:

But they write his cheque every month, with long figures...like this $xxx,xxx.xx & bonuses like this also $xxx,xxx.xx I forgot they do bank transfers these days no check...just use the keyboard. Cow$8..we are not asking him to conjure magic or produce miracles, we are asking for regular services that doesn't breakdown so often & so spectacular like , "clips came off", now "Flooding in the tracks"..we know it is not easy...be be easy on us "dear commuters".

If that Penang Cow can't stand the heat, don't go into the Kitchen...& what is a "Master Chef" if he can't go into the kitchen. The best part of this is....we get the blame...just pay the transport system 15% increase in fares in 2017 & another in 15% in 2018..like the water. They will come out with magical figures that says you will pay less & they can buy new equipment, even dig out the entire Bukit Panjang LRT System & rebuilt...just pay them the money.

Why complain?...just agree to pay & pay.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is that dragon prince is very impressed by penang cow's demeanour and fooled by his "words of wisdom". He likes people who appear to be in control of issues (but actually are not) and are subservient to him. :biggrin:

$8 cow is a fake buddhist...........he is a penis from Penang

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Goodness gracious me... Not wise for moderators to put monikers on ignore, not wise at all...

Apologies, Boss!