• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SKU5916J , Red Mercedes Accident - 1 Dead on 23 Dec 2021

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darwin awards not enough for some, so it seems
Darwin awards are achieved by many in Sg, 95% of them.
1640410523053.png

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTA,TP aint gonna do much.

there are fatal accidents.with zero news

1) high SES driver
2) non sinkie driver (PRC w no driving license,.3.body count in YCK lorry crash, $1,400 dine with mere two years driving.suspension... as if has license at all!)

Cantoment Jan 2020
SINGAPORE - A motorist who allegedly drove off after running over a woman in Cantonment Road was arrested five days after the fatal accident last Sunday (Jan 5).

The 44-year-old driver had left the scene before the police arrived and was arrested on Friday for failing to render assistance, the police said.

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Road Traffic Act enhanced this year.

Merc driver sure face it.
what's the name of the Miata Driver who crashed the car during test drive, and killed the slesgirl ?

Wonder what her is up to these days ?

Seems like the Younger Drivers continue to exhibit foolish behaviour on the rads still,.. and probably will continue to do so,... ?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTA should just tighten the noose, enforce all vehicles with compulsory engine cuts, 90km/h or 2.5K RPM, just auto-cut.

Any workshop tamper the engine cut device, revoke operating license, plus SGD$10,000,000.00 fine, plus 10 years jail and 24 strokes rotan.

You see got accidents or not.
I think maybe less accidents, but maybe more suicides?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very true, it's a miracle we didn't die. Speeding and taking fast corners in the car. Also almost died a few times whilst cycling.:eek: I shudder when I think of that one time I played russian roulette in Hatyai. Good thing I turned down the use of a semi-auto pistol and opted for a revolver.

(ok, that last one I made up):biggrin:
hey glockie. why don't I see mention of that scooter rider in the news?

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's the name of the Miata Driver who crashed the car during test drive, and killed the slesgirl ?

Wonder what her is up to these days ?

Seems like the Younger Drivers continue to exhibit foolish behaviour on the rads still,.. and probably will continue to do so,... ?

introduce the Rotan.

sure overnight no more Speeding.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
hey glockie. why don't I see mention of that scooter rider in the news?
Yeah it seems the motorcyclist survived!! He must've been very lucky, to get whacked, flew off and landed away from the carnage. As opposed to getting crushed. He must be living right siah.

Man dies, 4 others hurt after Mercedes crashes through railing at Tampines junction​

SINGAPORE - A 59-year-old man died after an accident late on Thursday (Dec 23) night at the junction of Tampines Avenue 1 and Tampines Avenue 10. Four others were injured.

Footage circulating online showed a red Mercedes crashing through a railing at a traffic light. The accident involved four cars, a taxi and a motorcycle.

Police said they were alerted to the accident at about 11.10pm. The 59-year-old male driver, who was in one of the vehicles hit by the Mercedes, was unconscious and taken to the hospital, where he later died from his injuries.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...unction-of-tampines-ave-1-and-tampines-ave-10

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah it seems the motorcyclist survived!! He must've been very lucky, to get whacked, flew off and landed away from the carnage. As opposed to getting crushed. He must be living right siah.

Man dies, 4 others hurt after Mercedes crashes through railing at Tampines junction​

SINGAPORE - A 59-year-old man died after an accident late on Thursday (Dec 23) night at the junction of Tampines Avenue 1 and Tampines Avenue 10. Four others were injured.

Footage circulating online showed a red Mercedes crashing through a railing at a traffic light. The accident involved four cars, a taxi and a motorcycle.

Police said they were alerted to the accident at about 11.10pm. The 59-year-old male driver, who was in one of the vehicles hit by the Mercedes, was unconscious and taken to the hospital, where he later died from his injuries.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...unction-of-tampines-ave-1-and-tampines-ave-10
I thought for sure has was a goner. Again but for the grace of god. :eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

This is why I am constantly advocating that motorists switch to using PMDs instead. They are way safer and in the unlikely event of a crash the injuries are usually restricted to cuts and abrasions and the occasional broken bone.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This is why I am constantly advocating that motorists switch to using PMDs instead. They are way safer and in the unlikely event of a crash the injuries are usually restricted to cuts and abrasions and the occasional broken bone.
Not going to happen lah. It'll be a step backwards for society. But we know for sure that electric vehicles will gain more acceptance and become mainstream in a few decades time.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The engine-cut mechanism is worth exploring, Sinkiestan roads only 90km/h anyway :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems our traffic laws hardly deter speed maniacs. I'd like to know if this merc driver is some fucking chow ah beng like the fucker that roasted himself at Tanjong Pagar earlier this year.

cops should be allowed to put a bullet thru this fucker's head on the spot, save court time, save ambulance time and no need feed this scum in jail