• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SKPONGGOL & KINANA from YPAP confirmed

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At lest these two trolls are confirmed from YPAP now ON AGGRESSIVE mode deployed by PAP. It has been speculating that they were paid by their number of posts to disrupt and do damage to OPPOSITION CAUSE. They can be spotted in various places including TOC to show their master they worked full time online to destroy all credible PAP opponents. God knows how much resources they were given or paid out of taxpayers money to work behind the screen recently, especially knowing BE is around the corner.

As such, people here can choose to ignore them. Sam Leong should moderate and ban these PAP moles from bringing down the forum to meet their PAP objective. :mad:

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
At lest these two trolls are confirmed from YPAP now ON AGGRESSIVE mode deployed by PAP. It has been speculating that they were paid by their number of posts to disrupt and do damage to OPPOSITION CAUSE. They can be spotted in various places including TOC to show their master they worked full time online to destroy all credible PAP opponents. God knows how much resources they were given or paid out of taxpayers money to work behind the screen recently, especially knowing BE is around the corner.

As such, people here can choose to ignore them. Sam Leong should moderate and ban these PAP moles from bringing down the forum to meet their PAP objective. :mad:

On the contrary, if they're really from YPAP, perhaps they should be even more welcomed here don't you think? I think it's good to have a variety of opinions, and since they're from PAP, they'll provide interesting alternative perspectives.

Good to be inclusive, that's my thought.

B

Baluku

You have overestimated their power to influence people here and finally votes in Hougang!

Take it easy lah! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with Deepblue and Baluku. In fact, I agree with TFBH on SK, as for Kinana BCCB, he is either a Leongsam tongue in cheek or accidentally funny.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Both are assholes trying very hard to emulate clinton666. Unfortunately, they did a very bad job.

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It can be just a few assholes on rotation with their numerous clones. My signature won't be able to accommodate if i were to list all of them. :biggrin: Sam would be biased to take sides so just continue to expose these clowns. :biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have already banned Kinana

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, you are starting to be infected by the twit's "BOLD and large fonts" disease. Don't sink to its level. You are better than that.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the spirit of fair play, l hope all Bros here do not zap Kinana and SK PONGOL any further..

On a slow day, Kinana provides us cheap entertainment with his hilarious defending of his beloved PAP.. I have already urged Kinana to seek the help of Professor Zeng Guo Yan.. Maybe SKPONGGOL should follow him as well for some acupuncture treatment on their thick heads.

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the spirit of fair play, l hope all Bros here do not zap Kinana and SK PONGOL any further..

Sorry but for skponggol i know the asshole behind this moniker. No mercy for him because "i am just paying back my dues". :biggrin:

Last edited:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both are assholes trying very hard to emulate clinton666. Unfortunately, they did a very bad job.

Me don't mind if they talk sense. For doggies such a stuffychute, completely gone bonkers with anti-SDP one liners which make no sense.

When they don't come back to defend their postings, you jolly well know that these are PAP doggies!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Are you kidding me???? I've been pleading for help to defend PAP policies for months. I finally get some assistance and you want me to BAN them???? What the hell happened to the "free speech" which you opposition clowns are always demanding or do you now want that to be a one way street in your favour?:rolleyes:

Ever since the 2011 election, I've been pretty much fighting a one man battle against slanderous and ridiculous accusations against the incumbents. At one point, I was so desperate for assistance that I even offered reputation points to those who helped me in spreading the good word about the pragmatic policies of the govt. This managed to get a couple of pro PAP threads going but sustained support was not forthcoming so the threads got drowned by opposition drivel.

If there are any PAP supporters out there, PLEASE COME IN AND LEND A HAND! You are most welcome. The more the merrier. I want this forum to be a vibrant debating chamber where views from both sides are debated openly and vigorously. If the opposition supporters think I'm going to allow this forum to be turned into some sort of opposition HQ which the PAP is not allowed into, they are sadly mistaken.

B

Baluku

Wah so jialat? PAP supporters have been driven to extinction in this forum?

You must advertise for more PAP supporters?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the contrary, if they're really from YPAP, perhaps they should be even more welcomed here don't you think? I think it's good to have a variety of opinions, and since they're from PAP, they'll provide interesting alternative perspectives.

Good to be inclusive, that's my thought.

Agree with you. If GMS contributes in this forum, all others should qualify too. Makes this place even more interesting.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Wah so jialat? PAP supporters have been driven to extinction in this forum?

You must advertise for more PAP supporters?

Yeah good idea. I'll run a google adwords campaign. "PAP supporters please come in".

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there are any PAP supporters out there, PLEASE COME IN AND LEND A HAND! You are most welcome. The more the merrier. I want this forum to be a vibrant debating chamber where views from both sides are debated openly and vigorously. If the opposition supporters think I'm going to allow this forum to be turned into some sort of opposition HQ which the PAP is not allowed into, they are sadly mistaken.

Definitely agree with you on this one. SBF shouldn't be seen as a WP unofficial website or it'll lose credibility. Besides, it'll be fun to have diverse views, different set of supporters offering unqiue insights and perspectives.