• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Skin trade copy and paste stuff

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal

cheapskate lau chye always appeals to ginfreely.......................... LOL LOL LOL

imyJLIG.jpg

iEERkca.jpg

'

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal

can be mistaken for a 52 year old........ LOL........ the retard must be furious why there is no contact number.............................LOL

Ampg1YG.jpg

VIGCmqy.jpg

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL LOL LOL ah neh looking for chinese gal..................... they are the rejected ones................ u often see this...................... 'sorry no indian brothers'..................... so wait long long....................LOL

jGRCQgp.jpg

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal

FUCK you AWARE (Association of Women for Action and Research) Don't always put the blame on men....................... LOL

J1mAsEO.jpg

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal
是你jiu hu kia pervert.

LOL LOL LOL this is how u and other pap ib clones unwittingly expose yourselves by calling forummers u dislike 'jiu hui kias' ............... LOL.........................and it reflects badly on the pap and their stupidity for the kind of morons the pap recruits.............LOL............... Buikia is an example..................... LOL LOL LOL

and yesterday.............. retards like u came from nowhere calling me a clone of Sinkie.................LOL...........Sinkie must have banged your momma hard to cloud nine to get u fixated LOL LOL LOL................ and every time i post topics like this, it pisses the pap because their beloved whores are mainly foreigners and from China.............LOL LOL LOL..........

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL graduate can't get a decent job.....................?? Or fake degrees sold out.......................? LOL..........No no no...................... spreading legs is easy money right..................? LOL LOL LOL

qbY4bh3.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL LOL LOL this is how u and other pap ib clones unwittingly expose yourselves by calling forummers u dislike 'jiu hui kias' ............... LOL.........................and it reflects badly on the pap and their stupidity for the kind of morons the pap recruits.............LOL............... Buikia is an example..................... LOL LOL LOL

and yesterday.............. retards like u came from nowhere calling me a clone of Sinkie.................LOL...........Sinkie must have banged your momma hard to cloud nine to get u fixated LOL LOL LOL................ and every time i post topics like this, it pisses the pap because their beloved whores are mainly foreigners and from China.............LOL LOL LOL..........

So you are not jiu hu kia psychopath Sinkie clone? Why you admitted that day when I said you are? Ok nevermind I believe you are not by now. And I am not PAP IB as well. It is a case of mistaken identities then. Case close for me.