• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Skin trade copy and paste stuff

Wendy

Alfrescian
Loyal
wQPlAkh.jpg

There must be something wrong with me if at the age I am not married.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 52 year old still got urge?

Dis huan really damn cheesepie...cho Kway oso mus look for amdk...50 yrs old charge $150...oh wait amdk...dumb fuck will pay...:biggrin::biggrin:

Precisely AMDK that no white boy will pay.....they're used to getting it for free with SPGs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: looking for master

Sammy izzit the place for such shit?????????????

Leongsam is the Pimp. This is the place for such shit where jiu hu kia are free to smear and insinuate any woman forummer that they don't like as a prostitute and get away with it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Experienced lau kway bu leh :biggrin:

Psychopath Sinkie clone, any man with moustache is your father. Any woman is a prostitute, so is your mother, wife, daughters. Go post all their ads here and their charges. Only low self-esteem jiu hu kia like you think lowly of others while thinking highly of themselves.

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal

Psychopath Sinkie clone, any man with moustache is your father. Any woman is a prostitute, so is your mother, wife, daughters. Go post all their ads here and their charges. Only low self-esteem jiu hu kia like you think lowly of others while thinking highly of themselves.

You've just revealed your tail that u are are a clone............. but but i already suspected that long time ago....................... :biggrin:

Pissed that sam didn't delete my threads and ban me? LOL but i was prepared for it LOL butt hurt huh? LOL LOL

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You've just revealed your tail that u are are a clone............. but but i already suspected that long time ago....................... :biggrin:

Pissed that sam didn't delete my threads and ban me? LOL but i was prepared for it LOL butt hurt huh? LOL LOL

I am a clone of who? Other than the two clones that I declared, I am not aware I am a clone of who else. Don't act smart and don't think that everyone is like you so free to have many clones.

Low self-esteem jiu hu kia boasting about success again. Die die must boast and that's why always think others are boasting. What's new? Prove me wrong for once that jiu hu kia is not like what I said.

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am a clone of who? Other than the two clones that I declared, I am not aware I am a clone of who else. Don't act smart and don't think that everyone is like you so free to have many clones.

Low self-esteem jiu hu kia boasting about success again. Die die must boast and that's why always think others are boasting. What's new? Prove me wrong for once that jiu hu kia is not like what I said.

LOL LOL LOL prove??? Who the fuck are u? What do i have to prove in a forum full of anonymous monikers and clones??? LOL LOL LOL dumbass............

Are clones of value to me when they can be register easily? Lose one, out comes another................ but but... it's not the number of clones.... it's the person behind it that it's IMPOSSIBLE to beat................. LOL

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL LOL LOL prove??? Who the fuck are u? What do i have to prove in a forum full of anonymous monikers and clones??? LOL LOL LOL dumbass............

Are clones of value to me when they can be register easily? Lose one, out comes another................ but but... it's not the number of clones.... it's the person behind it that it's IMPOSSIBLE to beat................. LOL

Typical jiu hu kia telling lies without batting an eyelid. You said I am a clone and so my question to you I am a clone of who? Cannot answer my question means telling lies. When did I even talk about prove? And who cares the value of clones to you or anybody.

IMPOSSIBLE to beat? LOL jiu hu kia so low self esteem simply cannot stop boasting non-stop. Heaven will take care of you. Go die a slow and painful death and burn in hell.

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal

Typical jiu hu kia telling lies without batting an eyelid. You said I am a clone and so my question to you I am a clone of who? Cannot answer my question means telling lies. When did I even talk about prove? And who cares the value of clones to you or anybody.

IMPOSSIBLE to beat? LOL jiu hu kia so low self esteem simply cannot stop boasting non-stop. Heaven will take care of you. Go die a slow and painful death and burn in hell.

LOL LOL LOL.... Nobody gives a shit about u....... they don't wanna see u wussy like u whining about sinkie......... sinkie must have banged your momma so hard that got u fixated LOL LOL LOL

If i am so scared of getting a ban.............. then i would have stopped posting what i am about to post...... LOL LOL LOL

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal

Be warn........... this could be a blackmail extortion scam............. u know............... send me $$$ or else i will circulate your naked photos, videos.................. LOL

lMnQr6P.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL LOL LOL.... Nobody gives a shit about u....... they don't wanna see u wussy like u whining about sinkie......... sinkie must have banged your momma so hard that got u fixated LOL LOL LOL

If i am so scared of getting a ban.............. then i would have stopped posting what i am about to post...... LOL LOL LOL

I am not sure about others but you do. You have been very busy prostituting yourself since last night by creating many threads. And you are just a coward new clone, of course you don't care about being banned.

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is for dumbass like ginfreely who will respond immediately without battling an eyelid..................... LOL LOL LOL

Y1MWqwo.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is for dumbass like ginfreely who will respond immediately without battling an eyelid..................... LOL LOL LOL

Y1MWqwo.jpg

You talking the likes of your mother, wife and daughter and perhaps yourself too who is a homo in disguise.

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal

This lady is a noob.............. this ain't the place for seeking a husband.................. it's perverts like ginfreely that trolls there.................. LOL

4xlpDEI.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This lady is a noob.............. this ain't the place for seeking a husband.................. it's perverts like ginfreely that trolls there.................. LOL

4xlpDEI.jpg

You are a pervert trolling there and that's why you can throw out these instantly.