• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinktel wants you to pay 60% more to watch world cup

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pay 105 still the same fuck quality transmission, intermittent pauses n freezes. It's like SMRT fares go up but quality stays behind

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buy a good TV aerial antenna for less than $30.. Can watch on Indon channels.. Every World Cup, the Indons would broadcast all the games live.. After World cup ends, can use it to watch Champions League games..

Great suggestion. Good investment too. Dont get 'robbed' by Singtel.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are also plenty of online streams. One of them is of Malaysia's Astro TV. It has Abbas Saad as a studio pundit for Premier League matches.

Better than the crap served on MIO tv.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy a good TV aerial antenna for less than $30.. Can watch on Indon channels.. Every World Cup, the Indons would broadcast all the games live.. After World cup ends, can use it to watch Champions League games..

Yes. Totally agreed! I bought mine for the last world cup. It was clear, no double image. Not going to let sinktel earn my money this way.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My boss brought from china some sort of electronic devices that allow users to tap into CCTV channels via streaming on the tv. He already setup a set at office so that staff can know result via a 19" aikra tv. He rather staff eat snake for 90min than a employee take leave to watch WC. He also given us a set each to watch at home and it will continue to be useful after WC as there are also hbo, discovery, MTV and many more channels. It help when connection is thru fibre. I think he also want to make a buck from it as there still another 10sets in office. I already tried it to watch BPL, may lag a bit and commentary in Cantonese but since it free, cannot complain much.