• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkies Family Unhappy After Migration - Sinkieland more Meritcratic, more $$$ opportunity!

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss family bring them over lah. Tell parents you want visit come anytimmigrate for plane tickets. Tell siblings to migrate also. Buy a house for all of them to stay.

That's what I do/done.
Miss family don't come over..all these are rubbish excuses...if u got family and miss them to such an extent than don't migrate. Rubbish excuses. Another thing these singkies who soo called migrate..they think the whole world operates like Singkieland..clean streets.. employment just show yr impressive CV..n u get a high managerial position...I even heard one new migrant Singkie say..I am finance director for MNC in Singkieland..i will get same position in Ozland..the ang mors tell u to go get fucked

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She likes the fast life of sinkapore ...she likes to work long hours...she does want to have a balanced life...she doesn't think that she will be replaced by a foreigner ...she does not know how to socialize with Angmo ...she does not value space ...she fails in basic finances ...she still has the sinkee mindset.

Can I take over her PR?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If one is lazy, incapable and stupid, it does not matter where in the world one goes to. You'd still be lazy, incapable and stupid.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If do not have the capability, dont migrate. Simple.:biggrin:
Sinkapore treat foreinger 1st breed citizen doesnt mean you can same treatment in foreign land.
Doesnt matter where you go, you are 2nd breed.