• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkielan is in Malaysia ... says US State Dept ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fgjhyt.ashx

PETALING JAYA: The US State Department seems to think that Singapore is still part of Malaysia.

In posting the transcript of a press briefing that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo gave on Monday, the venue was described as “JW Marriott, Singapore, Malaysia” on the department’s official website.

As of 1.45pm Tuesday, the mistake had yet to be rectified. (at time of tis post, iz stil not rectified) ...

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/06/12/trumps-state-dept-thinks-singapore-is-in-malaysia ...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Unless you zoom in close on google earth you can't see that piece of snot and even when it is visible it's hard to tell that it is a separate Island.

You cannot blame the rest of the world for not noticing pee sai.

Screenshot 2018-06-12 21.06.24.png

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget Children's Day song is in Malay too " Semoga Bahagia"...I am sure most of us would remember the tune & the starting , " sama-sama maju ke hadapan..."
Best children day song.thats a part of sinkie culture, I wonder if they still teach that