• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie telling worker who can't speak english at food republic to go back China...

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His PRC chicken speaks English??
these atb's are now proficient in hokkien and kantonis - they can reply if asked (ai sio kan mai) and urge you to go / cum faster (kak-kin la, faiti ler, wei)
Alamak! Why Pichai our lobang? I always pretend I don't understand Mandarin because it's cool if people think you speak only English.
I also tell people I obtained A1 in English and still learning French. It makes me feel high SES, and I also intentionally reveal to others I read many books and play the piano.
what, how come neber mention "i is still bergin"? :oops:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also tell people I obtained A1 in English and still learning French. It makes me feel high SES, and I also intentionally reveal to others I read many books and play the piano.
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
these atb's are now proficient in hokkien and kantonis - they can reply if asked (ai sio kan mai) and urge you to go / cum faster (kak-kin la, faiti ler, wei)

what, how come neber mention "i is still bergin"? :oops:

Mamasan Ginfreely the HoD of prostitution has taught them well.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mamasan Ginfreely the HoD of prostitution has taught them well.
Proven you accused me shitting everywhere when you are the one. Shameless Malaysians are always accusing me what they are themselves. Be it Hod of prostitution, be it shitting everywhere. Your whore mother shit everywhere too and you were born in a toilet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese is an official language in SG. the stupid Sinkie can't speak Chinese ? it seems that some Sinkies are very proud that they speak English only and no Chinese.
Yes and @AhMeng is the one that call me Chinese helicopter and yet like your comment. That’s how hypocritical catholic he is.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak! Why Pichai our lobang? I always pretend I don't understand Mandarin because it's cool if people think you speak only English.

Another big fat lie when I am always posting in Chinese here until people call me Chinese helicopter! Repeat lie again when I already said before I never said I have English A1 until @musashi insulted me English poor. And I decided to learn French and announced it here as my new year resolution to learn not just French but French German Spanish Russian. I started the thread on reading is high ses also because people insulted me low ses not to watch movies. So all are lies from you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another big fat lie when I am always posting in Chinese here until people call me Chinese helicopter! Repeat lie again when I already said before I never said I have English A1 until @musashi insulted me English poor. And I decided to learn French and announced it here as my new year resolution to learn not just French but French German Spanish Russian. I started the thread on reading is high ses also because people insulted me low ses not to watch movies. So all are lies from you.
Oh miss out the piano. That’s my 2018 resolution while learning foreign languages is my 2017 resolution and all are ongoing to reach expert level in ten years.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking KL Kia want only speakth English in Singapore to separate from jiuhu Kia in Singapore.

But in KL they speak Cantonese Macao Kia accent, a low class Cantonese.
Ya some Malaysians from KL refused to speak mandarin. They only speak Cantonese and think they are higher class for that!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL indeed when you are the one that insulted my English poor and that’s why I say my English literature A1 and English A1. Your Johor slut mother only give birth but no teach you how to be decent human being and you become a human pest not just useless but harmful to society.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surely this is verbal abuse and hate crime. A punishable crime internationally.
Not in Malaysia when you can get away with spreading malicious lies of me and spreading stolen photos of me until India Iran. Malaysia is special. Got laws like no laws!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So jealous @Bonut who is stopping you from learning French piano etc?

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was @Bonut talking to/about you, @ginfreely? o_O
He was talking about himself:

right? :wink:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
you become a human pest not just useless but harmful to society.
In my humble opinion, the true pests to Sinkie society are the typically immature, stubborn, bitchy, feminist, hypocritical, vain and greedy Chinese Sinkie women, such as yourself! :thumbsdown: :frown:
Such women consider men to be "useful" only if they are "manginas" who are able and willing to serve such women in any way that would feed their greed and vanity! :thumbsdown: :frown:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
English is the de facto official language of communication in Singapore. Even the Burmese understand that if they work and live in Singapore they have to learn English.

Those who can't speak English should fuck off to where they came from.

This is why I’ve been exiled to Thailand my engrish really a problem

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese is an official language in SG. the stupid Sinkie can't speak Chinese ? it seems that some Sinkies are very proud that they speak English only and no Chinese.

You forgot MALAY is the National Language, our guo you (国语), Tamil ( not Hindi etc) is another official language...China woman must need to know all 4...include the other unofficial ones too, Tagalog, Burmese, Bengali, Vietnamese, Burmese). Some sinkees speak English only for they are not CHINESE, there are some Chinese, who speaks Malay & dialects & some only English...

Point...is, one have to blend into where, one lives...have to pick up some local dialects, languages or go back to where one belong!