• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Stays In Rubbish Bin Centre For 2 Years! Guess Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

today i saw our neighbors,i feel so surprise that he is just out of hospital and now he is living in rubbish bin centre for almost 2 year behind ghim moh block 19.

i personal feel that the place he stay is not healthy enough for a people under recovery.he had apply for a rental flat from HDB and even ask help from MP but it seem havent approve yet

,one room or even no room is ok for him to have a proper rest.hope our dear mp will give him a helping hand asap

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
better than sewage workers in u.s. who have to remove wet wipes from inside pipes, ducts, and drainage which clog the sewer system. they live and work in the shithole 6.9 days a week. :sick::speechless:
920x920.jpg

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is living in rubbish bin centre for almost 2 year behind ghim moh block 19.

...he had apply for a rental flat from HDB and even ask help from MP but it seem
haven't approve yet,

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a sustainable lifestyle.no wastage in aircon or entertainment portals. If pap had not demolished the malay kampung, singapore would have achieved its carbonless economy benchmark by now.
By the way, why chinese immigrant asking a malay if he is local? Its obvious. Moron!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wouldn't it be magnanimous of the writer to bring the uncle home rather than being a keyboard warrior?

The writer himself waiting to rent a unit from hdb, presently he sleeps next to the hawker centre's toilet. The chap living in the rubbish dump is better off, they allowed him cos he was discharged frm hospital. Dont ask me to be magnanimous, I also sleep at Mac Donald every nite, I luv the aircon and the environment.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was absolutely a great example of being frugal as highlighted by my highest paid multimillionaire PM during the national day rally. Long live PAP. Huat ahhhhhhhhhh

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey maybe he stays there for the quiet!

I am sure a govt study will show that HDB flats are far noisier than living in a rubbish collection centre!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey maybe he stays there for the quiet!

I am sure a govt study will show that HDB flats are far noisier than living in a rubbish collection centre!

The smell at the bin centre he is much familiar than HDB flats..when he is bored, he has kawan to play with, the mice, the rats, the centipedes...the burongs plus his own...can bring minah there, free, no need hotel.. no need to pay rent....FOC if I were I him... I daim, daim stay there & tell the interviewer to F off.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The smell at the bin centre he is much familiar than HDB flats..when he is bored, he has kawan to play with, the mice, the rats, the centipedes...the burongs plus his own...can bring minah there, free, no need hotel.. no need to pay rent....FOC if I were I him... I daim, daim stay there & tell the interviewer to F off.
hanor, summore he works in the vicinity and gets to sell discarded items to the karang-guni chap for extra income.
onceawhile, he can even get to lay a wandering imh patient who've forgotten to take her meds :wink: