• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Snowflake Upset That Pub Isn't Halal And Serves Pork!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupidity is a disease. I hope the idiot gets treatment fast. Failing that, he should consider this....

Vasectomy — also called male sterilization — is a surgical procedure. It is meant to protect against pregnancy permanently, so it's super effective.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's a facebook review of that restaurant by a muslim lady. I wonder why no other muslim bothered to flame her and comment on her rude behaviour. Because must side with own religion no matter what?

ASj7Kb6.jpg

haha.... i hope she is being sarcastic. She was expecting halal pork chop?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
This halal thing is ridiculous. I am sure the pub is more than happy to know this idiot won't be going to their pub ever.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's because the question is stupid in the 1st place..that why the pub is rude...it's wasting the pub time and resources to even deal with BS qns..

Is not a stupid ques. Hw much seconds can be wasted by answerg "No"? Only a cheena sinkie tend to be tat rude!

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's a facebook review of that restaurant by a muslim lady. I wonder why no other muslim bothered to flame her and comment on her rude behaviour. Because must side with own religion no matter what?

ASj7Kb6.jpg

...Turkey is the only muslim country in Europe if i am correct....and many of those hotels with cafe or restuarants
do not have halal sign.....reason being they serve alcohol.....if they don't they will have to close business very soon.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very good. Now the pub reputation all over social media. Chinese say Huat Ah

They would really Huat Ah!

Most muslims won't patronize their pub anyway. Most chinks would if they served good pork ribs.

The rise of pork restaurants in recent years, especially korean BBQs, is partly thanks to popular eateries like Seoul Garden going halal, alienating 85% of the population in order to curry favour with 15% of the population who generally have lower purchasing power and expect one-way respect for their dietary beliefs.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupidity is a disease. I hope the idiot gets treatment fast. Failing that, he should consider this....

Vasectomy — also called male sterilization — is a surgical procedure. It is meant to protect against pregnancy permanently, so it's super effective.
can this be also used for the brain :confused: if performed, then no one can be blamed :wink:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pork may be haram. But in times of emergency or saving one's life, then it is permisable to consume. Same as alcohol...cough mixture. Taken cos of sickness but not for pleasure.

Forbidden to you (for food) are: Al‑Maitah (the dead animals — cattle — beast not slaughtered), blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which Allaah’s Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering (that which has been slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allaah, or has been slaughtered for idols) and that which has been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by the goring of horns — and that which has been (partly) eaten by a wild animal — unless you are able to slaughter it (before its death) ‑ and that which is sacrificed (slaughtered) on An‑Nusub (stone‑altars). (Forbidden) also is to use arrows seeking luck or decision; (all) that is Fisqun (disobedience of Allaah and sin). This day, those who disbelieved have given up all hope of your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. But as for him who is forced by severe hunger, with no inclination to sin (such can eat these above mentioned meats), then surely, Allaah is Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful” [al-Maa’idah 5:3]

“And why should you not eat of that (meat) on which Allaah’s Name has been pronounced (at the time of slaughtering the animal), while He has explained to you in detail what is forbidden to you, except under compulsion of necessity?”
[al-An’am 6:119]

You still don't get it. Why the double standards???? If they find pigs and pork dirty, by the same logic all their parts should be dirty. It's like saying you find you can give birth and still be a virgin or kill someone and still go to heaven and be given 72 virgins. that's why almost all religions are nonsense. atheism and scientific wisdom is the best.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe I can ask my muslim friend if it is ok for me to bring my pet pig to his house?

Stupid question right?!!! Ka ni na some ppl really no brains.