• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Slits Good Pinoy's Neck After Hearing Voices Calling Him 'Chao Ah Qua'! Guess Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1664550339724.png

SINGAPORE - A man used a razor blade to slash a stranger after he heard voices in his head calling him a "transvestite".

Mohd S. Muhibullah Said Abdullah, a 33-year-old Singaporean,
on Friday pleaded guilty to three counts of voluntarily causing hurt.

District Judge Ow Yong Tuck Leong called for a report to assess Muhibullah's suitability for a mandatory treatment order (MTO).

Those given an MTO will undergo treatment for their mental condition in lieu of jail time.

On March 14, Muhibullah, who worked as a packer, reported to work in Joo Koon, but became agitated when he started hearing voices in his head. His supervisor asked him to go home.

Muhibullah then went to the HDB blocks along Strathmore Avenue near his home, where he again heard voices.

He took out a razor blade from his cardholder and began confronting passers-by because he thought they had insulted him.

Mr John Ryan Baguistan Jimenez, a 36-year-old Filipino, and his wife were walking home when they saw Muhibullah at the void deck of Block 59 Strathmore Avenue.

He walked past the couple but suddenly turned back and used the razor blade to slash the left side of Mr Jimenez's neck once.

Mr Jimenez was subsequently taken to Singapore General Hospital after his wife called for help.

Meanwhile, police officers arrived at the scene after receiving several 999 calls from passers-by.

The police then searched for Muhibullah, recovered the razor blade and arrested him.

Mr Jimenez was found to have suffered an 8.5cm laceration on the left side of his neck.

Separately, in August 2021, Muhibullah kicked a physiotherapist several times on his forearms at Sengkang General Hospital where he was warded for low blood pressure. He also kicked an auxiliary police officer's arm at the hospital.

Muhibullah is set to return to court on Oct 14 for sentencing.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ter-hearing-voices-calling-him-a-transvestite

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As expected from low IQ müd, can't even slaughter him properly.

He's not devout enough. A pious moslem would know how to kill people properly. That's why I always report moslems to the authorities if they dress too piously or read some arabic shit while standing around.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's not devout enough. A pious moslem would know how to kill people properly. That's why I always report moslems to the authorities if they dress too piously or read some arabic shit while standing around.

Everytime a chink is seen, I report them to the authorities for they might be spreading chink virus or monkeypox like you.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everytime a chink is seen, I report them to the authorities for they might be spreading chink virus or monkeypox like you.

The authorities would laugh you off.

In contrast, you can guess whether they would take my reports against potential islamists seriously.