• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie riot police successfully subdued teenage children of bungalow rent defaulter!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SPF No Horse Run for using Riot Gear on...

Don't give ideas bro. There are enough clowns that will do it. I won't be surprised if Roland is sniffing around.

Why no sinkie donate to this family?
Maybe some generous sinkie will offer a vacant property for them to stay for free.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie riot police successfully subdued teenage children of bungalow rent default

over where i am, any development will literally stop DEAD in its tracks whenever an indian BURIAL ground is detected.

White guilt :rolleyes:

or perhaps still scared by Steven spielberg's movie?

poltergeist.gif

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie riot police successfully subdued teenage children of bungalow rent default

guys let's just look at the title of the thread again and laugh at it

[h=1]Sinkie riot police successfully subdued teenage children of bungalow rent defaulter![/h]

The police force of a counrty successfully subdues the teenage children let me repeat teenagers so kids or rather people that aren't even adults of rant defaulter.

Congrats!!!!!!

Amazing!!!!!!!

You know how fucking dangerous teenagers are nowadays. They reach 17 yrs old and they are much much bigger than adults 2 generations ago and not to mention even more aggressive. The 17 yr old son didn't even feel afraid cops were after him he actually fought with the cops and i bet it's not even the first time he did that.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

guys let's just look at the title of the thread again and laugh at it

[h=1]Sinkie riot police successfully subdued teenage children of bungalow rent defaulter![/h]

The police force of a counrty successfully subdues the teenage children let me repeat teenagers so kids or rather people that aren't even adults of rant defaulter.

Congrats!!!!!!

Amazing!!!!!!!

You know how fucking dangerous teenagers are nowadays. They reach 17 yrs old and they are much much bigger than adults 2 generations ago and not to mention even more aggressive. The 17 yr old son didn't even feel afraid cops were after him he actually fought with the cops and i bet it's not even the first time he did that.

Fucking useless police of Singapore and making such a fucking big deal of grapping kids and little girl as if they macho macho
But we know police of Singapore just LKY running dogs and hatchet men and screwing us sinkies on behalf of LKY and his PAP cockroaches

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Doesn't make any freaking sense.

"They also refused to move out, despite Madam Qiu's request for them to do so. She eventually called the police, but the family locked themselves inside the bungalow.

At 5.10pm, the Singapore Civil Defence (SCDF) received a call to break open the entrance to the house. Nine police officers were seen entering the house with protective shields.

A teenage girl became agitated upon seeing the officers. As she screamed at them, she struck and kicked at the police shields. A female police officer managed to subdue her after a brief struggle."

They locked themselves in the house. If the police or SCDF did not break in, how is it possible for the kids to "attack" them? And in the first place, why are the police so deeply involved?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the police or SCDF did not break in, how is it possible for the kids to "attack" them? And in the first place, why are the police so deeply involved?

Did you see the size of this teenager? He's like Andre the Giant! I would have called the SWAT team to deal with this monster! :eek:

pic8.jpg

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did you see the size of this teenager? He's like Andre the Giant! I would have called the SWAT team to deal with this monster! :eek:

pic8.jpg

I saw 3 sharp pointing objects protruding from his body. :p

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Congrats!!!!!!

Amazing!!!!!!!

errr... i dunno if you're being sarcastic but yeah.. my original intention when posting the thread was to highlight the excessive force used by Singapore's finest on minors.

I have seen enough episodes of america's most wanted and COP to know police brutality is...

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

errr... i dunno if you're being sarcastic but yeah.. my original intention when posting the thread was to highlight the excessive force used by Singapore's finest on minors.

I have seen enough episodes of america's most wanted and COP to know police brutality is...

What makes you think they used excessive force?

IamTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thats a girl ??!??

This is amazing -- i've seen cops do that to violent, drug crazed criminals on C.O.P.S ... but first time on teenage girls.. she must have been armed and very dangerous!

pic6.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't give ideas bro. There are enough clowns that will do it. I won't be surprised if Roland is sniffing around.

Roland will only come in after someone in the family commits suicide/police kills someone in the family....

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Family evicted not once, but five times

20130609.020213_standoff1.jpg

AsiaOne
Sunday, Jun 09, 2013

SINGAPORE - A woman and her three children who got into a two-hour standoff with the police after refusing to pay rent to their landlord last Thursday have been evicted not just once, but five times.

This was revealed to Shin Min Daily News by the landlord caught up in the most recent incident, Madam Khoo.

She told the Chinese evening daily that she learnt her tenant, Ms Chng, had been previously evicted for after engaging a lawyer to handle the case.

He told her that his checks showed Ms Chng have been evolved in four previous eviction cases for failing to pay rent.

The family, including two brothers aged 17 and 12 and a sister aged 16, had rented terraces and semi-detached houses in places like Yio Chu Kang, Serangoon and Payar Lebar.

Previous houseowners had to call in bailiffs to issue the family with notices to vacate their premises.

In an interview with Shin Min, Ms Chng said she had to move house 10 times in the last 17 years with her children in tow, because her landlords failed to keep up their end of the bargain. She alleged that they did not properly maintain the premises. For this reason, she would find a new place to stay each time her tenancy contract expired.

Home-schooled

Ms Chng also said that her children had not gone to school in the last five years, with her youngest son, 12, attending Primary 1 for only half a year before she allowed him to drop out.

The mother looks like a m&d the daughter seems rather tanned the 17 yr old son doesnt look too Chinese but the 12 yr old looks Chinese. The one that doesn't look Chinese is the mother

Forum idiot being forum idiot :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The thing is the land lord should be smarter..in Oz,,landlords try not to rent to single moms and big families. This woman obviously have no job and kids are just bums,,,why rent to such trailer park trash? and that is a bungalow not some cheap apartment.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

maybe you should start another poll to garner opinions... ?

pic6.jpg
if the person resist arrest, the police can use appropriate level of force. That means not excessive force. None of us know what happens, but I know that sg poodles are not the type that use excessive force, unless absolutely necessary. Even for CSJ, they only dare to hold hands to "contain" him.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if the person resist arrest, the police can use appropriate level of force. That means not excessive force. None of us know what happens, but I know that sg poodles are not the type that use excessive force, unless absolutely necessary. Even for CSJ, they only dare to hold hands to "contain" him.
Now poodles dun dare to use excessive force especially in full view of public.......now poodles also try to follow 1st world country 'act professional' by being courteous. The ones that will still use more force is CNB, probably because they dealing with desperados or high druggies can hamtum liao act blur.
CSJ they probably got out of their way not to use any force at all for fear of kena sabo.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

None of us know what happens, but I know that sg poodles are not the type that use excessive force, unless absolutely necessary.

did you see the picture? the guy had his knee on her back while another is cuffing her..

1. Are 2 men necessary to subdue a teenage girl? Albeit a hysterical one?
2. Shouldn't police women be more appropriate in this situation?
3. What will happen if she claims they molested her? Who'll be in trouble?