• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie rented Condo for ATB MILF lover to sell Cheebye

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

11 weeks' jail for man who rented unit for his lover to use as brothel​

SINGAPORE — A man complied when a woman who would soon become his lover asked him to rent an apartment so that she could work as a prostitute there.

On Friday (April 28), Lim Meng Hwee, 29, pleaded guilty to one charge of using the rental unit as a brothel and one charge of deceiving the unit’s landlord over the intended use of the property.

One charge of obstructing the course of justice by deleting text messages containing evidence was taken into consideration for sentencing.

District Judge Chay Yuen Fatt sentenced Lim to 11 weeks’ jail.

Court documents redacted the name of his 36-year-old lover, who is also a witness in the case.

WHAT HAPPENED

In December 2019, Lim met the woman over WeChat, a messaging app.
From June 2020, the two engaged in a romantic relationship.

Just before that, in May 2020, the woman asked Lim to rent a housing unit on her behalf. Court documents redacted the location of the unit.

At that time, Lim suspected that she intended to use the unit for the purpose of prostitution.

His suspicion was confirmed when he found advertisements posted by the woman promoting her sexual services on several vice-related websites.

Lim confronted the woman and she admitted that she worked as a sex worker.

Still, he agreed to rent the unit on her behalf, despite knowing that she intended to use it for prostitution.
She told him not to rent an apartment if it was guarded by a security guard.

He understood that this was because she wanted to ensure that her customers could enter the unit without arousing any suspicions.

On May 24, 2020, Lim met the owner of the unit, Mr Gary Ching Hiang Chye, to sign a lease agreement.

He told Mr Ching that he intended to live in the apartment, and that he would observe the terms of the lease agreement.

Among the terms was that Lim was not to assign, sublet or part with the possession of the unit to other individuals without Mr Ching’s consent.

He was also not allowed to use the apartment for illegal activities.
The rental period was from May 25 to Aug 24, 2020.

That night, Lim helped the woman to move into the apartment.

The next day, she began to use the unit as a brothel by providing her customers with sexual services. She offered those services until four days before the end of the rental period.

Throughout this period, Lim knew that she was providing sexual services in the unit as she would inform him not to enter the unit whenever she had a customer over.

On 10 separate occasions, her customers had deposited a total of S$700 in his bank account, in return for her sexual services.

He used her earnings to pay the apartment’s WiFi and utility bills.

Her customers would contact her through social messaging apps and obtain her contact details from her profile on various vice-related websites, and request her sexual services.

She would then arrange to meet them at the unit.

Lim’s offences were uncovered in a police raid on the unit on Aug 20, 2020.

He was arrested on Aug 10 last year.

In court on Friday, Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Etsuko Lim sought between 11 and 14 weeks’ jail on the basis of deterrence.

DPP Lim said there was strong public interest in deterring dishonest tenancies.

She said that Lim knew the unit would be used as a brothel and that he obstructed the course of justice by deleting messages that could be used as evidence.

These messages would have revealed his intention of using the unit as a brothel.

While his defence counsel, Mr Pratap Kishan and Ms Jasmine Yan Ziyun, did not seek a specific sentence, they sought a "fair sentence" for Lim.

In mitigation, Mr Kishan said: “Lim has admitted to the offences without qualification at the earliest available opportunity. He is seeking the court to consider that he is a first-time offender and for the court to grant a fair sentence.”

Anyone convicted of cheating and dishonestly inducing a person to deliver a property can be jailed for up to 10 years and fined, while tenants who are first-time offenders using their rental unit as a brothel may be jailed for up to five years, fined up to S$100,000 or both.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual two sneaky snakes dogs criminal bully sons of prostitutes upping slut whore mistress threads around me. When are you @strawberry clone etc dogs going to apologize to me now that concrete proof of people harassing me ? Of course it’s never.
So good to be men, losers that cannot make it just hide in forum abuse a virgin as chicken sugar baby slut can feel like winner liao. Then act poor thing cry pap ceca ccp whatever bully them don’t feel like going home etc. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So good to be men, losers that cannot make it just hide in forum abuse a virgin as chicken sugar baby slut can feel like winner liao. Then act poor thing cry pap ceca ccp whatever bully them don’t feel like going home etc. Pui!
Dogs do evil no need to take responsibility one. Bully people insult me slut song song already still can act poor thing don’t feel like going home. Then how about the one being insulted by so many dogs? They never think can cause people to don’t feel like living? Of course never.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs do evil no need to take responsibility one. Bully people insult me slut song song already still can act poor thing don’t feel like going home. Then how about the one being insulted by so many dogs? They never think can cause people to don’t feel like living? Of course never.
Change nick from @strawberry to @SBFNews like nothing happened and continue to do evil with dog pride up slut whore mistress threads around me . Pui!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, WeChat... the only app from where all meaning relationships with Tiongs begin. :inlove:

You cannot separate a Tiong from his/her WeChat. They even use it for cashless payments now. :biggrin:

AhPuNeNe

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is so wrong with ATBs selling their CBs? They need to feed the Commie Regime ok. Monies must CUM from somewhere right?

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did a double take as the landlord is my property agent but I transacted my place before 2020!:eek:
Also why take so long to come to court? Busted in 2020 Aug but the guy arrested last year - police either damned inefficient or AG not interested to prosecute until then. The ATB hen on white card and free to operate her services until court case is it? A lot of questions....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is a particular apartment in Mayfair used for similar vice activities?
Tsk tsk tsk you sia suay cantonese son of prostitute hide in rat hole persecuting me smearing a virgin as slut whore mistress and yet got the cheek to accuse me anti Cantonese.

Excuse me I am the one that fight kt latha to hire sinkie Cantonese bitch as my accountant instead of hiring foreigner Indians as my accountant. Ya that evil ingrate bitch that gang up with kt latha and gave me a push on her last day of service. Just like you evil ingrate vile and offensive Cantonese indeed.

No wonder cantonese can’t make it big or prosperous from USA to Indonesia to Philippine to Malaysia to Singapore. Not like Hokkiens that did. Btw it is well known fact whore house prostitutes in spore speak Cantonese according to what I read. Why? The answer is obvious.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

11 weeks' jail for man who rented unit for his lover to use as brothel​

SINGAPORE — A man complied when a woman who would soon become his lover asked him to rent an apartment so that she could work as a prostitute there.

On Friday (April 28), Lim Meng Hwee, 29, pleaded guilty to one charge of using the rental unit as a brothel and one charge of deceiving the unit’s landlord over the intended use of the property.

One charge of obstructing the course of justice by deleting text messages containing evidence was taken into consideration for sentencing.

District Judge Chay Yuen Fatt sentenced Lim to 11 weeks’ jail.

Court documents redacted the name of his 36-year-old lover, who is also a witness in the case.

WHAT HAPPENED

Just before that, in May 2020, the woman asked Lim to rent a housing unit on her behalf. Court documents redacted the location of the unit.

At that time, Lim suspected that she intended to use the unit for the purpose of prostitution.

His suspicion was confirmed when he found advertisements posted by the woman promoting her sexual services on several vice-related websites.

Lim confronted the woman and she admitted that she worked as a sex worker.

Still, he agreed to rent the unit on her behalf, despite knowing that she intended to use it for prostitution.
She told him not to rent an apartment if it was guarded by a security guard.

He understood that this was because she wanted to ensure that her customers could enter the unit without arousing any suspicions.

On May 24, 2020, Lim met the owner of the unit, Mr Gary Ching Hiang Chye, to sign a lease agreement.

He told Mr Ching that he intended to live in the apartment, and that he would observe the terms of the lease agreement.

Among the terms was that Lim was not to assign, sublet or part with the possession of the unit to other individuals without Mr Ching’s consent.

He was also not allowed to use the apartment for illegal activities.
The rental period was from May 25 to Aug 24, 2020.

That night, Lim helped the woman to move into the apartment.

The next day, she began to use the unit as a brothel by providing her customers with sexual services. She offered those services until four days before the end of the rental period.

Throughout this period, Lim knew that she was providing sexual services in the unit as she would inform him not to enter the unit whenever she had a customer over.

On 10 separate occasions, her customers had deposited a total of S$700 in his bank account, in return for her sexual services.

He used her earnings to pay the apartment’s WiFi and utility bills.

Her customers would contact her through social messaging apps and obtain her contact details from her profile on various vice-related websites, and request her sexual services.

She would then arrange to meet them at the unit.

Lim’s offences were uncovered in a police raid on the unit on Aug 20, 2020.

He was arrested on Aug 10 last year.

In court on Friday, Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Etsuko Lim sought between 11 and 14 weeks’ jail on the basis of deterrence.

DPP Lim said there was strong public interest in deterring dishonest tenancies.

She said that Lim knew the unit would be used as a brothel and that he obstructed the course of justice by deleting messages that could be used as evidence.

These messages would have revealed his intention of using the unit as a brothel.

While his defence counsel, Mr Pratap Kishan and Ms Jasmine Yan Ziyun, did not seek a specific sentence, they sought a "fair sentence" for Lim.

In mitigation, Mr Kishan said: “Lim has admitted to the offences without qualification at the earliest available opportunity. He is seeking the court to consider that he is a first-time offender and for the court to grant a fair sentence.”

Anyone convicted of cheating and dishonestly inducing a person to deliver a property can be jailed for up to 10 years and fined, while tenants who are first-time offenders using their rental unit as a brothel may be jailed for up to five years, fined up to S$100,000 or both.

wah so cheap? Only $10 a shot? WHy no one called PAPsmearer. The girlfriend look like Whore Jinx?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The main perpetrator , the women do not seemed to be charged for anything , when she is the "mastermind" of the whole scheme.